RPGM None (Translation Request) Skinsuit RPG [RJ358023] [Poison Pork Meat Slave]

Alpha & Bravo

Mar 29, 2022
1655217178355.png
---
EN: Skinsuit RPG

JP: 皮モノ RPG

Game Engine: RPG Maker MV

DL Link:

Version: Dec/19/2019 [Latest]

Genre: RPGMaker, Possession, Body Modification, Skinsuit

17 scenes, 20 basic CGs, total 138 scenes

---
Synopsis [Page translation via Google Translate]

-The main character, Futoshi Tanaka, stands up to help Kagenuma Sachi, who is being bullied in class.
But instead of stopping, he is forced to have public sex with the girl in front of her classmates.

1655217236986.png

-That night, the hero finds a small box left by his late grandfather in his room. The small box contained a knife that skins people ... Now, let's start revenge with the skinning ability that we have!
1655217381824.png

---
-Heroines to take revenge! 1655217500878.png

• The leader of the bullying group and the disciplinary committee who does not try to correct the disturbed morals.
  • Female teacher who pretend not to see.
  • Idols who are not interested in class problems.
  • Etc.
---
P.S. :If at all possible, please remove censoring.

Alpha & Bravo

Mar 29, 2022
It is not the request, it is the content. Skinsuit is visibly horrifying genre
You might get some translation for this game though.
Ah, right. I forgot that people may not enjoy these kinds of tags. Well, if it's too horrifying, just let me know. I'll take it down.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v21.12.09.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

RevolutioAnry

Apr 21, 2021
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v21.12.09.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
This might be a dumb question, but where can I get the game files?