RPGM None [Translation Request] Slow life in the country with one's beloved wife [RJ01086602] [Mansougan]

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
possible to have sex with married woman?

now I stuck at 17 quests.
can't progess succubus's quest that have to sex with other than wife.
(after sex with jk always trigger event when met married woman for the 1st time
and married woman can't progress more than 3rd quest)
Game is buggy and you can't continue the married woman quests nor any other quests aside from the JK

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
how to get her pregnant btw since the succubus didnt give me the drug
Unfortunately, the drug is most likely locked behind the Married woman's quest line, and the quests are bugged so you can't really progress past that.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Just started and encountered some bugs/crashes where if you sell at general store it says error and even when clicking on monitor the second time.
Reading some threads** Okay so NO GO CLICK ON MONITOR in attic. Got it.
Edit: I guess i understand why there's a TypeError because you get money every day. I can't seem to progress anymore (after succubus comes to the real world) but that's fine. I had my fun.

1693699180347.png 1693699275414.png

Last edited:

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
Just started and encountered some bugs/crashes where if you sell at general store it says error and even when clicking on monitor the second time.
Reading some threads** Okay so NO GO CLICK ON MONITOR in attic. Got it.
Edit: I guess i understand why there's a TypeError because you get money every day. I can't seem to progress anymore (after succubus comes to the real world) but that's fine. I had my fun.

View attachment 2899252 View attachment 2899256
i chek it in the raw file but its have the same bug that mean it was from the game not from the translator
1695191709076.png
the requment file is not exist