RPGM Completed [Translation Request] Slut and Duneon

D

Deleted member 329008

Lol two days after, my motherboard kicked the bucket. Got a new one now. Hopefully next isnt my CPU xD

Made a board on GitHub to track project status:

Making a copy of the JAP torrent available here for peace of mind since nyaa is down.

Also, here's a live and playable copy of the translation in progress

Proof of progress:
View attachment 214458 View attachment 214459 View attachment 214460

Update 1/4/19 - Going to have to download again to get the sound effects working, but the first three sex scenes are translated.
Update 1/6/19 - Audio is fixed. I've been working on the longest sex scene in the game - a five person gangbang, and I'm about 2/3 of the way done. This scene will finish off the second story of the inn.
Update 1/7/19 - Both floors of the inn are finished, including two of the longer sex scenes. Now I'll be working on the bathhouse.
Update 1/9/19 - 2/3 of Bathhouse sex scenes are done, and all the enemies and states are translated. The CG room is translated, but will still only open when you complete the game. I'm gonna take a break from the onsen scenes and work on the beast that is translating weapons and armor. Easily the most mind-numbing part.

keep at it pal, you're doing great. roughly how much would you say is left to translate?