RPGM [Translation Request] Sol/Rui: Magical Girl of Another World (V.1.02)

LalkaAlan

Feb 10, 2019
That explains everything. No idea why, but your file names got all messed up. Maybe your computer wasn't equipped to handle Japanese text for some reason and misread the names as it was downloading/extracting the files. You have all the right files, it's just that the names are different.

Whatever the reason, I don't think it's something I can solve on my end. I did upload my Graphics folder to MEGA: here's the . You can try downloading the folder and overwriting your current Graphics folder, but if the problem is with your computer being unable to properly read Japanese file names, then I'm not sure if this will solve the problem. At the very least, you'll be able to cross-reference your file names with the ones in this MEGA folder. Good luck!
you are my hero

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
That's really strange. According to the error message, it says it cannot find the png file located in Graphics/Pictures to display the picture of Rui. However, I checked the file I uploaded and the picture is clearly there. I even downloaded my file again and tried running it from there, and it still worked for me.

I did upload a new version, here's the link:

I found a couple untranslated lines, and cleaned up some typos / word-wrap issues with this version. I also play-tested it all the way until the end, so I know I can at least play it all the way through. However, I'm not sure why your version can't locate the pictures. I did try including the game project file itself in this version, but I don't see why that would help since y'all aren't trying to open this game in RPG Maker itself.
Must be a Japanese encoding issue, probably should run seamless for me if I extract it with winrar in JIS

Dog11

Aug 8, 2021
It keeps telling me "RGSS202E.dll" file not found.
Its not in the zip. I have RPMaker installed, the Local Emulator, and Settings on Local Japan.
Is it missing in the download or is this issue only on my end?!
And extracted the zip file in Japenes Language.

There is only two dll files. "RGSS200J.dll" and "TRGSSX.dll"

Ok Found the Solution myself.
I had RPG VX Ace installed.
So i tried installing the Older Version, (without the Ace.) Now the game runs.
In case someone has similar issues i thought i mention how i fixed it.

Last edited:

Beastadam1

Mar 15, 2023
does anyone have a zipfile i can get or a link with a zipfile cause i really want to play this game