Others None [Translation Request] Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Klkikjkm

Nov 12, 2018
i just finish thebfirdt one and i cant find
oredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru 2 can some one send me a download link pls with mlt eng

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Played it, kinda fun though how there is more fucking done by the mc than by anyone else. Scenes too spaced out too.

MarsAbove765

Jul 9, 2023
can you get multiple saves in this? i only see quick save
If it isn't on this thread, it was mentioned somewhere else. There's a bug where you have to change from Full screen to windowed, then back to full screen, and then the saving bug should correct itself. The problem is that you have to do it everytime you boot up the .exe

Reactions: CaptainMan

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 343424

Developer: Lune Team Bitters
Genre: Cheating, Ahegao, anal, big breats, bondage, Double penetration, maid, netorare, paizuru, pregnanc, rape.
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese

Story:

Honda, the protagonist, is an ordinary businessman who works for a trading company as chief of the sales department.

He is married to Nanami. He used to be her superior and soon developed a relationship which ended up in marriage. They live a happy life and support each other. However, Honda was a late bloomer and is inexperienced with women. Lately he is filled with uneasiness, asking himself if he is worthy of his wife, if she is satisfied with him in many ways...

Their third wedding anniversary is coming soon, so there maybe no better chance to shake off the uneasiness Honda feels. However, the hands of the devil are reaching out to his lovely wife Nanami. Honda will have to fight the demons that approach her wife or...

Download :

-
Links are off, anyone have new links?

Kasumi03

Jul 10, 2022
Wtf!?
How to fix !?
Sorry I'm coming really late and you probably fixed it on your own. Basically that messages it's a bug with the MBs of the cache of the CPU or something like that? and it's bugged because of windows 10 or something. Basically what you need to do it's to find a file to fix that bug.

Now if my memory serves me right, the developer shared that file some time ago so, the real hassle it's to find where is that file. And btw, if you buy this game from DLsite it doesn't have that bug apparently because it ran perfectly.

Reactions: Z720
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes