Complete [Translation Request] Special Police Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ (ankoku marimokan)

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
1625630276786.png

Title: Special Police Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ / 特警シグナルフォースII~OPERATION WHITE~

Creator: ankoku marimokan

DL Site Game Link:

DL Site Creators Link:

Cien Link:

Game Type: RPG

DL Site Genre Tags: Female Protagonist, Younger Sister, Transforming Girl, SF, Violation, Rape, Hypnosis, Virgin Female.

May 5, 2019
for some reasons my version of the game I got from some website has alot of error kinda unplayable , can some one post the working one :3 hihi

May 5, 2019
the game kinda cofusing , has minor bug that crash the game so pls save often . feel like the game not really well thought out , like the , tips for the final boss, just go forward and attack him dont ever use the fucking time stop , that the only way I was kill that fuking boss he broke the game if u dont go forward and attack by jump to a place that cant not damage him . fuck that boss , kill him will open the recollect
scene
but there no option to get full cg and shit and that strange , so u need to know the jap to play or wait for the trans . I dont think u can walkthough this shit and get fullgalary without getting brain damege . IS NOT WORTH IT

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
+1 Though I'm having trouble figuring out how to get to stage 4. I found the brainwashing thing and interacted with the car outside the hospital/lab thing in the top left of the town but I'm not sure how to progress from there

EDIT: Found out, turns out you have to go to the bar, become a bunnygirl and talk to the guy in a suit close to the right of the stage

the game kinda cofusing , has minor bug that crash the game so pls save often . feel like the game not really well thought out , like the , tips for the final boss, just go forward and attack him dont ever use the fucking time stop , that the only way I was kill that fuking boss he broke the game if u dont go forward and attack by jump to a place that cant not damage him . fuck that boss , kill him will open the recollect
scene
but there no option to get full cg and shit and that strange , so u need to know the jap to play or wait for the trans . I dont think u can walkthough this shit and get fullgalary without getting brain damege . IS NOT WORTH IT
To get the full CG I believe you need to do the "good" ending. There's about 4 if the note that comes with the game is right. So get high reliability, don't get fucked, that kinda stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melruem

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
Alright, now I'm just completely confused and would appreciate help. First playthrough I did I went out of my way to get all the scenes, I got to stage 4 by talking to the guy in a suit in the strip club which let me walk through the green doors in the top left. After beating stage 4 I couldn't find a way to go to stage 5 but instead there was an event square that led to a game over (which I believe is because I had less than 10 reliability)

So I start a second playthrough and rush through it, avoiding most of the sex scenes. I beat stage 3 and go try to get into stage 4, so I went and fixed up the brainwashing thing, interacted with the car and went to the strip club, but to be a bunnygirl I needed 30 lewdness so I went and got that. Afterwards, talked to the same guy in a suit, went to go to the lab in the top left but it still said something about ID and I couldn't get in. I am just extremely confused at this, so if someone could shed some light on what the hell I'm missing this time around it'd be greatly appreciated. Whether or not I needed to talk to the guy in the strip club, if I missed the way I could get to stage 5 in my first playthrough, any help would be great.