RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
mmmhh i still cant trigger the scenes where i can make them have sex in the bathroom nor the position of sleeping back or whatever that means XD
It says implemmentation after the update but i have the 1.05 ver dont know what else to do
Oh also in the events i cant choose many options from the cousins or the aunt which is strange i dont get the conditions to unlock every choice, and the so called girl of the beach i cant find her never i spent lounging from morning to afternoon and nothing :V and also breastfeed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
mmmhh i still cant trigger the scenes where i can make them have sex in the bathroom nor the position of sleeping back or whatever that means XD
It says implemmentation after the update but i have the 1.05 ver dont know what else to do
Oh also in the events i cant choose many options from the cousins or the aunt which is strange i dont get the conditions to unlock every choice, and the so called girl of the beach i cant find her never i spent lounging from morning to afternoon and nothing :V and also breastfeed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're using an outdated version. The most recent ones are 1.20 (steam) and 1.30 (dlsite)

Merusan1

Jul 31, 2020
I'm new here. Just gonna ask is there already android port for this game, just wanna know.
And if there is? Is the mega the android version? Or not.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
This is from the dlc?

edit: I know there is already an oficial version of the main game, just don't recall seeing that scene, that's why I'm asking.
Yes it is, you can look out for it on the Summer Memories thread, for some reason people are posting those there.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yes it is, you can look out for it on the Summer Memories thread, for some reason people are posting those there.
Alright thanks, it was just to confirm, since that thread has quite some movement some stuff can be easy to avoid. I'll patiently wait.

Skullhawq

Jun 14, 2018
There's a new expansion for DojinOtome. More scenes with side heroines and options. Request for a translation, please? Link to the DLsite below:

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
There's a new expansion for DojinOtome. More scenes with side heroines and options. Request for a translation, please? Link to the DLsit
Theres a machine translation on the newest update a few comments above this one, also the official translation should be releasesd in a month or so (not sure exactly.)

TheCods

Jan 17, 2018
Full game walkthrough/tips:
Locations review:
House:
-Bath - if you wash yourself here with somebody inside you gain more affection and there is additional nude scene there, you can also "bath charge" somebody after learning that skill. And if somebody is inside you can jerk off to panties in the basket.
-Toilet - you can "toilet charge" somebody after learning that skill (dont know how though).
-Dining room - you have special version of scenes with Miyuki if shes talking over the phone.
-Rei and Yui rooms - you can use their laptops after one day to post on chirp (its neccesity for scenes with shop clerk)
Before the candy shop:
-Entrance - at later day time there is a gacha man, give him all the gacha that you can buy inside the shop and he will give you video that you can watch in the house during midnight time (btw in the video that guy totaly raped somebody xD) this will unlock "bath charge" skill.
-Shop - there is a shop clerk here, from one day you will be able to use cousins laptops in the house, use it daily and you will recieve H photos, after few photos you should be able to click on a bear in the shop here, then you will need to use laptops again for one more event and then talk with the clerk to get her scene. Also after geting her scene you can use laptops to ask for H photos again and there is one additional one too.
-Park - there is a vending machine to buy drinks and "yarki drink" wich is usefull when training. Also you can play game with the kids here, win it few times until that one boy will dissapear, then talk with him at evening/night here and he will appear again, beat him few times again and this will unlock Akari - now you will need to win with her to unlock her scenes, i think you can win "normally" but the special way to win is to click on her portrait on her turn during battle, this will fill bar on the left of the screen and make you win. Also keep in mind that having more max out health will increase your effectiveness during these battles, 150 max HP is enough to easly win with all the boys. You can increase your HP by climbing the mountain.
Kawahara river - you can fish here, there is also one tree for bug collecting.
The mountains:
-First location - there are 2 trees for bug collecting here. Later Suzuka will appear here, you will be able to sell her fishes and bugs wich is the best way to earn money. After selling her each rarity of fish and bug you will get her scene.
-Second location - you can mountain climb here wich consumes all of your action points and depending on how much you had increases you max HP, so the best way is to stock on Yarki drinks, drink all of them at once and climb mountain for max increase, you will only need to do it 1-3 times correctly for 150 max HP, you probably wont need more HP then that.
There is also a cave, if you will toss a coin there for like around 18 times it will unlock a red button in the gallery room that after clicking unlocks all scenes in gallery.
School:
-Yard - after one day Kagami teacher will appear here, you will need more max HP to interact with her (150 will be enough) then you will need to do some running a few times and after that you will run with her and you will need to outrun her to get a scene.
-School storeroom - after one day later in game during night time a person will appear that will sell you presents.
The sea:
-First beach - by clicking on beach bed here you can increase max libido by using all of your action points.
-Second beach area - you can fish here for higher rarity fishes. After one day Mizuki will appear here, show her your fishing skills by fishing few fishes and she will talk with you - then you will need to fish yellow fish few times in a mini-game for collecting treasure, after doing it few times you will get her scene.
-
How to?
The best way to go thru the game is to first increase your max HP to 150 and also fish/catch bugs as much as you can and increase the skills for fishing/catching them.
This will allow you to easly finish off Kagami/Mizuki/Suzuka once they appear and it will make it easier to win battles in the park.
Also you should focus on those battles in the park the most since it takes some days to finish them off later.
And you should focus on using the laptops once they will become available as it will also take many days to unlock scene with a shop clerk.
-
Endings:
1 ending for each main character, Rei, Yui, Miyuki so 3 endings in total.
1 ending for 3p = Rei+Yui, to do this you will need to have sex with either of them and be loud about it so that the other character alertness increases to max but at the same time Miyuki alertness needs to be low. After unlocking 3p it will lock your game into this ending
1 ending for 4p = Rei+Yui+Miyuki its the same as with 3p but after geting 3p you will also need to max out Miyuki alertness to have 4p scenes, and this will lock your game into 4p ending.
So in total there are 5 endings and for each you get 1 photo at the end of the credits.
Gallery room:
It will become available after finishing off game once.
- on the tv in the dining room you can view ending photos.
- on the laptops you can see photos from shop clerk.
- clicking on the doors allows you to view scenes from those additional 5 characters outside of the house.

Enjoy everyone! also feel free to copy/edit this walkthrough later or add more specific informations like on what exact day each additional characters appear and so on :)
How can i watch the dvd's? i come in the living room at night and late night and i can't use them

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes