RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
now game has 2 version Summer Memories [v1.01 and ver1.31 update? i don't know what to play this 2 version now can someone tell me pl

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Summer Memories uses it own version number, but is apparently a little behind Spoiled Child (it might be based around version 1.20). Summer Memories is not a machine translation and has no mosaic though.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I wasn't gonna complain cuz its kinda small, but is there any way to fix the Over sized text on the in diary when you have sex with Miyuki?

shinryu13

Oct 28, 2019
just want to ask, why in my memories room didn't have Mizuki and Shizuku ?

even though i already have their sex scene in the game
i only have akari, kagami and shizuka in my memories room

bltri22012019

Jan 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to do the math quiz mini game. I cant for the life of me figure out how to lock in the answer.
-You Click,Hold or Release the Left mouse button to UP or DOWN the "crossbar".When the "crossbar" stay in concordant locus(1 to 3) with the Exact result of Math.
-At this time,you use ENTER button or Middle mouse button(JAP ver) to CHOOSE the answer.
-And the Right mouse button use to keep the "crossbar" not move.You must click the Right mouse button again to make the "crossbar" move.

***Note:In ENG ver you only use ENTER button to CHOOSE the answer.Because the Middle mouse button used to ignore at that time Math ,and replace by another Math.

Last edited:

bltri22012019

Jan 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to do the math quiz mini game. I cant for the life of me figure out how to lock in the answer.
-You Click,Hold or Release the Left mouse button to UP or DOWN the "crossbar".When the "crossbar" stay in concordant locus(1 to 3) with the Exact result of Math.
-At this time,you use ENTER button or Middle mouse button(JAP ver) to CHOOSE the answer.
-And the Right mouse button use to keep the "crossbar" not move.You must click the Right mouse button again to make the "crossbar" move.

***Note:In ENG ver you only use ENTER button to CHOOSE the answer.Because the Middle mouse button used to ignore at that time Math ,and replace by another Math.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It comes with a .udm file...
Maybe the updated game will recognise the dlc, hart to say without having either. If it came with a readme you could post it.

Hold on, some one posted it in the Kagura versions thread for some reason I'll see if it's readable.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The instructions were screwed up somewhere along the line. But it is an installer, run it with Japanese locale and point it to the 1.33 games folder. It'll do the rest.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes