RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
anyone know of other games like this the only one i can think of is Back Alley Tales any recommendations would be welcome

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I've fixed the item ejaculation bug it was the plugins. I symply copied the plugin from the 1.032 version into 1.052 but now i gotta figure out how fix the new positions that bug out now

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Nelden

Jul 8, 2019
this game would be great if wasn't for the horrible translation, they managed to make a worst translation than apartment of love. 75% of it is not comprehensible and pure gibberish I honestly hope that a brave soul fix it.

with that said I think I managed to solve a lot of the problems most people here were not abble to solve, so I will try to help you guys here. Ryon minigame( the blond cousin) is not actually with her per say. you have two options that you can do , catch bugs or do some fishing. you can fish it on the river ( easier fishes and some interesting items) or on the sea ( much harder fishes and more valuable, I would not recomend.) the minigame is simmilar to the stardew valley fishing minigame , however it is harder than stardew fishing minigame.

bug catching is much easier and productive, you only have to buy the bug jam on the candystore , you just have to put in the trees on the mountain and in one tree on the river and that is it you wait for the next day and they will be there. ( my advice is to level up as soon as you can the bug skill so that you can get 3 bugs from each jam, allowing you to get 100% of score with her as soon as you get the bugs) after you get the bugs and the fish just head to her and do the asingment . you guys will auto do it and you will level up.

another advice mine is for you guys to only focus on the homework, or homework related skills if you guys do that by day 18 or 20 they will all be maxed out( then you can have some fun). only have sex with then when necessary ( like when your libido is near 100%) since as you progress there will be several scenes where you fuck then so dont worry about not having sex. ( also my advice is for you to buy Gum in the candy store so you can increase the libido before those scenes allowing you to get extra memory points allowing you to get more skills. ) also when someone is maxed DO NOT invest time on that person anymore until she gets her event.

anyway I hope to have helped, sorry for the long post ( and poor grammar.)

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
How do you wash the dishes without breaking them? >-<
Each dish has a different number for its yellow "dirtiness" bar. You can wash them by 1, 2 or 3 points at a time depending on how high you raise the power bar. The goal is to get the yellow bar to exactly 0, so you can just do it one point at a time, but you can wash a lot more dishes if you wash hard at first and lower it just before the yellow bar reaches 0. Dish breaks if you go below 0.

how do fishing work? i always fail on catching one
Just hover over the fish as much as possible. The bar needs to be hovering over the fish for a certain amount of time to catch it. It's a lot easier if you level up your fishing "skill".

Does anyone know how to get sex scene on the toilet? pls help me:(
You need to fish for a "Mysterious DVD". I found it at the 2nd beach area (where you catch rarer fish) after leveling my fishing skill. Watching the DVD at midnight enables you to barge into the restroom for H scenes. There's another DVD that lets you barge into their showers if you collect all the Gachas from the machine in the shop, and give them to the Poké-ball head guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: sickkid89

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Each dish has a different number for its yellow "dirtiness" bar. You can wash them by 1, 2 or 3 points at a time depending on how high you raise the power bar. The goal is to get the yellow bar to exactly 0, so you can just do it one point at a time, but you can wash a lot more dishes if you wash hard at first and lower it just before the yellow bar reaches 0. Dish breaks if you go below 0.

Just hover over the fish as much as possible. The bar needs to be hovering over the fish for a certain amount of time to catch it. It's a lot easier if you level up your fishing "skill".

yeah. thanks for the tips. without the fishing upgrade, it's really hard to even catch one fish lol. i really hope someone properly translate this game. anyone have any recommendation on game that have good sprite animations? game like this is kinda rare

Last edited:

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
yeah. thanks for the tips. without the fishing upgrade, it's really hard to even catch one fish lol. i really hope someone properly translate this game. anyone have any recommendation on game that have good sprite animations? game like this is kinda rare
Eroico by Kyrieru has the best sprite animations I've seen if you don't mind monster girls. He's made several games with good sprite art, but that one is my favorite. Doesn't have a great scene replay system, but it is there if you get a completed save--otherwise you have to do some actual gameplay, which is fun but kinda challenging.

NTRPG is another noteworthy one off the top of my head. It is what it sounds like--an RPGM game about NTR. It actually has good humor and writing apart from the NTR parts though, which is a funny combination.

Retun

Oct 5, 2019
Is there a NG+, if so how do I access it?? Not the recollection mode but like the story once again but with the maxed out skills and stuff

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes