RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cologar

May 2, 2018
You have to do the corresponding mini game. One of them is a washing the dishes (very easy), another is a math quiz (i can't figure out how to lock in the answers, and I have no idea how to unlock the 3rd one.
Third one would be catching insects and fish for the blonde cousins report, so just go to the shop, buy some insect jelly and fish bait, and do some fishing and insect catching. You catch insects by going to the river and putting the jelly on the tree, then come back another day and tada!

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
You have to do the corresponding mini game. One of them is a washing the dishes (very easy), another is a math quiz (i can't figure out how to lock in the answers, and I have no idea how to unlock the 3rd one.
For the math quiz you have to click the middle mouse button/scroll wheel when you have the answer you want selected.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
anyone else having problems with the piledriver move and sleep doggy, its keeps saying this in the PNG below, also when i use an item while in sex animation it ejaculates for no reason, been trying to fix it, i looked at the 1.032 version comparing files to see whats missing or misplaced. I just dont know wats up?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone else having problems with the piledriver move and sleep doggy...
Sure the version of the game and the patch match? The error could be from a older game and a newer patch. Ejaculating for no reason was a bug with one of the older versions I think, the game is up to 1.052 now.

All the parts for a up to date game are here (if you can sign into ULMF), or there's the MEGA link above.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I'm very confused about the sex scenes. I can't seem to raise the satisfaction consistently and I don't know what triggers it.

Edit: Nevermind, I'll just try the middle mouse button every time from now on...

Edit 2: Alrighty. Seems like the game has problems opening it's own image files. Anybody know what to do?

Last edited:

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Sure the version of the game and the patch match? The error could be from a older game and a newer patch. Ejaculating for no reason was a bug with one of the older versions I think, the game is up to 1.052 now.

All the parts for a up to date game are here (if you can sign into ULMF), or there's the MEGA link above.
thanks but, It still doesnt work even when i dont install the english patch. the piledrive & sleepdoggy position go invisible then the error shows up and also the ejaculate thing keeps happening, perhaps i'll just wait a bit for another version or i'll see wat edits i can do.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
if someone can pull out the text from the game i can make a decnt translation for it, as I used to translate Manga, because I don't have any experience what so ever with RPGMaker games.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you look at the for the last update it doesn't sound like they're done yet, although it is hard to tell.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes