None [Translation Request] St. Maternity Gakuen N--Hypnosis School Regulations Revised / Opened Impregnation Masturbator Gakuen for Our Students

Hifumin

Jun 30, 2018
Every time I try an event, it always throws me back to a point before the event after a few dialogues.
anyone can help ?

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
no just the text that you click on for upgrades. Some of the text isn't fully translating anymore as well.

DLSKG what version of MTool do you use and where did you get it from? Mine broke this game translation after the patch that went out on 28th of this month.
it still newest but i don't meet that, can you record that, i don't know where u click so can u create the record? But while i play, i found out the game something is error when use auto translate because of the code of developer.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
it still newest but i don't meet that, can you record that, i don't know where u click so can u create the record? But while i play, i found out the game something is error when use auto translate because of the code of developer.
I don't think I need to record anything because it's just the text for buying upgrades when you go into an area and I showed what I meant.
It was fine before but I think it has to do with how the MTool is wrapping the text. Is there some way to stop that from happening? Or do I need to sub to the patreon for old versions?

Last edited:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with Mtool and the translation file I posted or is it just me?

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
I don't think I need to record anything because it's just the text for buying upgrades when you go into an area and I showed what I meant.
It was fine before but I think it has to do with how the MTool is wrapping the text. Is there some way to stop that from happening? Or do I need to sub to the patreon for old versions?
i need record to know what thing u press or when it happen error, can u capture image of dev tool?

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019

for now its here, hoe mega does not ban me for this.
thank u when i edit asar file and replace for game,it something freeze, i wonder why? i want borrow u to see the different

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Can anyone still use Mtool with the translation file to translate this game into a working game? If so, please tell me your configuration.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
i has edit again game with Deepl about buy Hypnosis to fix hard see after use Mtool with translate file.
it is the Hypnosis upgrade screen:
Screenshot 2023-06-03 120506.png
Link:
u can use Mtool with that file translate to translate the rest of game to feel about game.it worked.

Reactions: Kyraga

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
i has edit again game with Deepl about buy Hypnosis to fix hard see after use Mtool with translate file.
it is the Hypnosis upgrade screen:
View attachment 2671175
Link:
u can use Mtool with that file translate to translate the rest of game to feel about game.it worked.
I downloaded the file and upacked it but what do I do with the file contents now?

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
Mtool says the text translation size is too big: 5.86MByte and Limit is: 2.72MByte. So it won't translate. Please share the MTool translation file.