Others [Translation Request]STRIP FIGHTER 5 ABNORMAL EDITION

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I don't really see why this needs a translation, it seems pretty simple.
Use arrow keys for P1, numpad for P2.
A is light, S is medium, D is heavy, Q is grab, W is special, and E is STRIP. You usually get STRIP via hitting your W, and you use E to activate it.
236, 632, and 263 are special moves, use them with A S or D for small variations (damage, windup, endlag and stuff like that).
2626 plus A S or D is your super move that requires three full bars of meter and strips your opponent if they die to it, allowing you to use the h-anims on them via a normal grab.
Instead of using QWEASD, P2 uses UIOJKL (i'm pretty sure).
Hell, that has all of the characters along with all of their moves and I think even frame data. Just use google translate and you'll get the gist of it real quick.

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
i read the wiki and this thread and still cant figure out how to strip my opponent, seems to just randomly happen sometimes when doing special moves... but not always. Do they have to get the special KO in the final round? And are there any CG to unlock?

edit- nvm think i figured it out, it does have to be the last hit in the last round. No CG except the victory screen stuff. Animations are fun

Last edited:

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
i figured it out,open your winrar click your zip and do ctrl+e choose extract with japan language,after unzip the file,play it

Raloxy

Oct 20, 2018
not sure if anyone cares at this point but
if the name of your folder is different to the name of the exe it won't work

copy the name from the exe to rename the folder and run with japanese locale, it should work

Reactions: masakisrx

frozenjack

Dec 8, 2019
So when a character is stripped, does that character stay stripped?

Does the chimpocon edition contain the Abnormal DLC "Body Writing & Naked Costumes"? If not, can it use that DLC?

Is there a way for the characters to start stripped or nude?

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So when a character is stripped, does that character stay stripped?

Does the chimpocon edition contain the Abnormal DLC "Body Writing & Naked Costumes"? If not, can it use that DLC?

Is there a way for the characters to start stripped or nude?
I don't believe so, I believe you have to finish them off with it in the last round or it won't even work.

I have no idea, since I only have the chimpocon edition.

No, you have to strip them via your ult.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
i read the wiki and this thread and still cant figure out how to strip my opponent, seems to just randomly happen sometimes when doing special moves... but not always. Do they have to get the special KO in the final round? And are there any CG to unlock?

edit- nvm think i figured it out, it does have to be the last hit in the last round. No CG except the victory screen stuff. Animations are fun
There's a Strip Fighter Wiki? If so, can you send me a link to it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw TheeSonus's post.

Never thought I'd see the day when a game like Strip Fighter ends up on Steam. But it's a pleasant and welcomed surprise nonetheless.

A is light, S is medium, D is heavy, Q is grab, W is special, and E is STRIP. You usually get STRIP via hitting your W, and you use E to activate it.
236, 632, and 263 are special moves, use them with A S or D for small variations (damage, windup, endlag and stuff like that).
2626 plus A S or D is your super move that requires three full bars of meter and strips your opponent if they die to it, allowing you to use the h-anims on them via a normal grab.
Hell, that has all of the characters along with all of their moves and I think even frame data. Just use google translate and you'll get the gist of it real quick.
Wish this wiki had an English Translation that didn't rely on Google Translate. You think the Strip Fighter series will get an English Language Wiki after it drops this weekend?

EDIT: Also, what martial art/fighting style does each character practice?

Last edited:

KaaMyA

Jul 4, 2020
Well, Chimpocon Edition has just been released at Steam.

Does anyone know if thiis is uncensored as the original game we have here?
There's no R18 patch at their website, as they usually leave for these cases.

KaaMyA

Jul 4, 2020
Thanks friend!!