Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Submissive Hero Quest Chapter 1 [RJ255285]

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Developer :
Original Title: M勇クエスト1章
Language & Audio: Japanese
Dlsite :
Raw:

An RPG featuring seduction and reverse-rape of sub hero males.

-All sex scenes feature girls on top with no reversal.
-A wide variety of sub/masochist situations including reverse anal and weak spot stimulation.
-Most scenarios are animated.

Please check compatibility with the demo version before purchase.
I tried decrypting the game so that I could machine translate this with translator++ but I failed with every decrypting tool I found, I hope you are luckier than me.

Last edited:

Yoori

Jul 6, 2018
Up! I tried the translation tool on Hemdom Blog and either I messed something up or the UI just becomes a mess with it. Looking forward to a proper translation

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
MTL Translation
How do you insert it in the game? There is no data folder, the game uses an encoded file Data.wolf, in order to apply the generated data files after translation you would need to re-encode the files. Which I could not find a working way.

kolha733

Apr 21, 2020
How do you insert it in the game? There is no data folder, the game uses an encoded file Data.wolf, in order to apply the generated data files after translation you would need to re-encode the files. Which I could not find a working way.
Patched game(MTL Translation)

Or you can use this tool to decode:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-decryptor.16162/

Apr 1, 2022
the mega link worked for me

by the way this looks great, but can't really enjoy it since it's all in japanese and i don't understand anything, i barely managed to find an h-scene by randomly spamming z for 5 minutes :LOL:
i meant the game itself, but thank you!

hm.. you could give it to someone capable of translating it and post the link here

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
i meant the game itself, but thank you!

hm.. you could give it to someone capable of translating it and post the link here
So the game itself doesn't work for you? Make sure you didn't install it too "deep" inside too many nested folders/subfolders, because that can cause games not to lanch correctly.

Anyway it doesn't look like it's finished yet, so asking for translation now is probably too soon. And if you don't want to wait you can still use this tool that you can find here which is very simple and easy to use, the translation will not be good, but it will at least allow you to navigate the game menu and understand what's going on. Unfortunately it gets flagged as a virus, personally i really doubt it is actually a virus, but still use at your own risk.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2022
So the game itself doesn't work for you? Make sure you didn't install it too "deep" inside too many nested folders/subfolders, because that can cause games not to lanch correctly.

Anyway it doesn't look like it's finished yet, so asking for translation now is probably too soon. And if you don't want to wait you can still use this tool that you can find here which is very simple and easy to use, the translation will not be good, but it will at least allow you to navigate the game menu and understand what's going on. Unfortunately it gets flagged as a virus, personally i really doubt it is actually a virus, but still use at your own risk.
got fixed, thank you!

actually works pretty well, thanks! i was wondering if the first game (submissive hero quest chapter 1) had any good translations.

Reactions: elements55555