[Translation request] Succubus Connect!

Hanzor

Aug 5, 2018
+1

Wow, got intrigued by how it looks and the gameplay and seems great so far. Thank you!

destrower37

Jun 24, 2018
The translation is (while incomplete) is well done, there is only one typo (unless it exists in original Japanese version too) and is the description of "Mist Barrier" spell card, it draws only 1 card instead of the 2

otherwise the translation and the game are straight forward enough to complete the game, i only lack 2 feats uncompleted to have a 100% save game

there are two segments that are infuriating without a full translation and that is the kid's hide and seek game (check these places : 1. the fountain at north east 2. the box near the stable 3. item shop 4. the tavern and lastly 5. his home once more) and the spirit forest : i basically had to savescum in the first segment (and by talking to a mushroom you can skip segment 2 and 3 altogether) , the 2nd's segment gimmick is that you have to follow the blue arrow and the last segment's gimmick is to kill enough monsters to have a map you can follow

anyhow, if anyone wants a full save here it is :

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Just saw this game on Dlsite, and damn did it look amazing. Instantly came here for a translation request, and found somebody was already working on it:LOL:!
Until someone more proficient with translation wants to pick up this title, I've decided to go ahead and get some work done. I'm not an expert by any means, but I'm slowly chipping away at UI elements, items, skills, names and locations.

SC.jpg SC.jpg

Well, don't hold your breath, but I'll post partial translations once I get a measurable amount of progress done. This translation is based on v1.11 which seems to be the latest for the time being.
Im feeling happy now, good luck friend(y).

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
Does anyone know how good WASABI entertainment's translations are? It seems they are releasing this game officially in english on 12 May on steam.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone know how good WASABI entertainment's translations are? It seems they are releasing this game officially in english on 12 May on steam.
Welp, the game will be released the 14 May instead x)

We will see if the official translation will be good or not.

Anyways, we have to wait it's release on steam before patching it (Because i'm supposing their patch in their website works only on steam version of the game, not sure about this tho.) and have it here.

It really seems a good game, can't wait to play it

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know how good WASABI entertainment's translations are?
We will see if the official translation will be good or not.
I believe that's the same company that localized Spheria's Familiar, which wasn't bad at all. Assuming it uses the same Steam DRM all games of this caliber use, it'll just be a matter of running an emulator to bypass it.

I decided to put my translation on hold once I caught wind of the official translation - realistically, I wouldn't be able to finish translating the game before they did it, so might as well. It'll be interesting to compare them once it's out, though.

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
To answer my own question, WASABI entertainment's translation needs some work. Some misspellings and some cards say they affect all enemies but actually only affect one.

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
To answer my own question, WASABI entertainment's translation needs some work. Some misspellings and some cards say they affect all enemies but actually only affect one.
So between the official translation and the fan one posted here, which is better in your opinion?

kiev1120

Dec 14, 2020
If I've done everything correctly this should be the version 1.11 already patched and with the saves
hi,i've downloaded from your mega but i'm facing a problem, is anyone else having problem replaying the cg? scene 3, scene 6 and a few other cg are not loading for me, the scene is playing but there's no cg, only lines. 6BX7Pxz - Imgur.png

for example, like this from scene 3