RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center [RJ01037663] [touhou-marupon-dou]

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Yeah, I'm just wondering where I missed the script there. And no one in the thread writes about translation errors. The lack of beta testers is still an actual problem.
I see. Well I experienced 2, one right before the 2nd to last fight at level 70 where they warn you about how the Early H-scenes will be locked until you complete the game, and the second is during the ending cutscene after the blue demon goes out and turns the entire screen red.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
broken_division Hey man, if you don't mind... We need urgent MTL for this one, pls. We have the full version on the thread. :giggle:
already GodOfAll made an MLT , definitely has more time than me :KEK:
Hey, i just translated the entire game with sugoi translator and translator++. Could you tell me in broad strokes what i need to do in order to get this game working? I have the full translated file, however, it's not really obvious to me what is a system relevant code and what's not. For example the "<TE:" code, I' dont know if I can translate it or not, since there are 1000s of other lines that are the same, just not with the <TE:. Could you please tell me how to do it? I want to translate a lot of games in the future and this would make quite a good start. Here is the whole translated file that was made with sugoi translator.
https://mega(!DOT!)nz/file/EONGlSCY#ctj68Y0STAXjI7bX0LvzT2mYjyecEzkv3MNFCbPvYis
it's been a long time since I created MLTs for almost every game
But my main issue was the deliverability in English, which i didn't (and still don't) have time to mess with .line by line ,
Be prepared for random dudes to make you a professional game translator XD
.Also the script's are is my Achilles heel too :KEK: maybe chatgpt plugin will be better for me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Airell and 982y39f

ElementHedge

Apr 20, 2020
https://mega(!DOT!)nz/file/MnRwgbDD#vvVRs33bRapcgNrxg5F5vEyorPSz_39iM6CCO5_Jahw
Here! My MTL Data folder (Just overwrite game files)
NOTE: There you can find some lack of apostrophes (In some lines they cause game crashes). And some warp text glitches (mostly in tutorial) (for same reason).
i tried using your mega link but it said it was gone, so can you reupload it or is the one posted by GodofAll a better one?