RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center [RJ01037663] [touhou-marupon-dou]

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
Was going to try and make a translation, but then... Screenshot 2023-04-27 220438.png \
Lmao :(
Let's hope they make an official translation in a few years. Or just use MTL if you're OK with that.

Dr.Chek

Feb 17, 2023
Well... I made MTL but it's not fully tested. I tested 1/3 of the game. And it looks fine (for MTL of course). If Anyone need it i can share the link to my MTL.

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Well... I made MTL but it's not fully tested. I tested 1/3 of the game. And it looks fine (for MTL of course). If Anyone need it i can share the link to my MTL.
Can you share it plz, I can't get to my PC all the time so Mtool is kinda out of option most of the time

Reactions: adultman445

Dr.Chek

Feb 17, 2023
https://mega(!DOT!)nz/file/MnRwgbDD#vvVRs33bRapcgNrxg5F5vEyorPSz_39iM6CCO5_Jahw
Here! My MTL Data folder (Just overwrite game files)
NOTE: There you can find some lack of apostrophes (In some lines they cause game crashes). And some warp text glitches (mostly in tutorial) (for same reason).

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
https://mega(!DOT!)nz/file/MnRwgbDD#vvVRs33bRapcgNrxg5F5vEyorPSz_39iM6CCO5_Jahw
Here! My MTL Data folder (Just overwrite game files)
NOTE: There you can find some lack of apostrophes (In some lines they cause game crashes). And some warp text glitches (mostly in tutorial) (for same reason).

So can you complete the game with this MTL or are the crashes unavoidable?

Dr.Chek

Feb 17, 2023
So can you complete the game with this MTL or are the crashes unavoidable?
Well... For the most part, making a full translation is not a problem. Yes, some aspects like names and some stats cannot be translated because of their scripting, + lamps (for some reason they don’t want to be translated). There is also a problem with the tutorial book and creature descriptions (warp texts).All the text there, is pure scripts and it is impossible to change the length of the line otherwise game will crash. Also, in scripts, you can't put ' (except at the beginning and end of the script), otherwise game will crash. With the translation of the rest, in theory, there shouldn't problems. And... Well...
The main problem. There is an incredible amount of text to translate.