RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center [RJ01037663] [touhou-marupon-dou]

Centipede104

Jul 30, 2020
https://mega(!DOT!)nz/file/MnRwgbDD#vvVRs33bRapcgNrxg5F5vEyorPSz_39iM6CCO5_Jahw
Here! My MTL Data folder (Just overwrite game files)
NOTE: There you can find some lack of apostrophes (In some lines they cause game crashes). And some warp text glitches (mostly in tutorial) (for same reason).

what am i supposed to do with it? extracting it doesnt work. It still remains in japanese even after extracting and replacing the data

Dr.Chek

Feb 17, 2023
what am i supposed to do with it? extracting it doesnt work. It still remains in japanese even after extracting and replacing the data
You take a clean version of the game, find the data folder in the game files, download the version of data folder translated by me, overwrite clear game versions of data folder with downloaded data folder. Launch the game.

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Well... For the most part, making a full translation is not a problem. Yes, some aspects like names and some stats cannot be translated because of their scripting, + lamps (for some reason they don’t want to be translated). There is also a problem with the tutorial book and creature descriptions (warp texts).All the text there, is pure scripts and it is impossible to change the length of the line otherwise game will crash. Also, in scripts, you can't put ' (except at the beginning and end of the script), otherwise game will crash. With the translation of the rest, in theory, there shouldn't problems. And... Well...
The main problem. There is an incredible amount of text to translate.
Hey, i just translated the entire game with sugoi translator and translator++. Could you tell me in broad strokes what i need to do in order to get this game working? I have the full translated file, however, it's not really obvious to me what is a system relevant code and what's not. For example the "<TE:" code, I' dont know if I can translate it or not, since there are 1000s of other lines that are the same, just not with the <TE:. Could you please tell me how to do it? I want to translate a lot of games in the future and this would make quite a good start. Here is the whole translated file that was made with sugoi translator.
https://mega(!DOT!)nz/file/EONGlSCY#ctj68Y0STAXjI7bX0LvzT2mYjyecEzkv3MNFCbPvYis

TomaN7

Feb 13, 2019
Well... I made MTL but it's not fully tested. I tested 1/3 of the game. And it looks fine (for MTL of course). If Anyone need it i can share the link to my MTL.
If you could share your MTL link it would be greatly appreciated!

Dr.Chek

Feb 17, 2023
If you could share your MTL link it would be greatly appreciated!
But I already shared... Under the comment you replied to. Okay one more time. https://mega(!DOT!)nz/file/MnRwgbDD#vvVRs33bRapcgNrxg5F5vEyorPSz_39iM6CCO5_Jahw

Dr.Chek

Feb 17, 2023
There's an identified syntax error at level 70 so the game is unbeatable.
I warned about this when I said that I myself had not yet fully tested the game. If you send a save before the error and explain where it is, then I will fix it.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
I warned about this when I said that I myself had not yet fully tested the game. If you send a save before the error and explain where it is, then I will fix it.
It's fine, I basically cycled back and forth between the English and Original data folders to beat the game.

Dr.Chek

Feb 17, 2023
It's fine, I basically cycled back and forth between the English and Original data folders to beat the game.
Yeah, I'm just wondering where I missed the script there. And no one in the thread writes about translation errors. The lack of beta testers is still an actual problem.