RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Quest (SQDT)

neonsky

Aug 12, 2020
+1
Am genuinely surprised that this doesn’t already have a translation since Succubus Academia (which is by the same developer) does.

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
Since I got Succubus Rhapsodia to a pretty good state, I started working on this. Everything is working smoothly so far, I should have no trouble translating the entire game. I've made it past the point where you unlock summoning Rovissa now. There's been a lot of random NPCs so the progress isn't super fast, but I'm having a good time so I'm certain to continue.
Progress will be up on but I wouldn't recommend patching and playing yet unless you know what you're doing.

• Hey there
Reactions: neonsky

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
I have now completed the game and translated mostly everything along the way. But I haven't translated flavor/detail texts for items and enemies yet, so that's still a big missing part. Probably also missed some things here and there are some item or skill effect texts. If people are eager to play, I could release a build, but otherwise I'll continue to sort out these missing bits and in the mean time, you can also patch it yourself if you're up to it.

Kobold_Fucker

Oct 18, 2022
I have now completed the game and translated mostly everything along the way. But I haven't translated flavor/detail texts for items and enemies yet, so that's still a big missing part. Probably also missed some things here and there are some item or skill effect texts. If people are eager to play, I could release a build, but otherwise I'll continue to sort out these missing bits and in the mean time, you can also patch it yourself if you're up to it.
Not sure if it's the patch or I'm doing something wrong, but the boss fight in the ruins doesn't end whether I fight or try to "Insert" which is how I think the fight is suppose to end.

EDIT: Not really sure what the issue was, but throwing my save into a new fresh, untranslated download, doing the fight, then throwing my save back seems to have fixed the issue.

Last edited: