RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Sorry it's been kind of quiet over here, but over the last week Strange and I have basically reached the point where there's few to no underlying engine problems remaining, so all that's left is translation work (and it seriously cannot be overstated how much text there is in this game. It's massive.)

I'm not really sure what to include for updates going forward. I could post screenshots of where I'm at in the game every so often?

Let me know what you guys would like to see in terms of updates.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
how do I get there?

Edit:
Also everytime I enter a battle, it crashes
Ok you need the game with the fix. I'll share my copy again and you can download it .
This one had the mod Strange did and some maps are mtl translated.
I only did some in-battle translation for some characters but they are incomplete and there are already Zethin and Strange working on it. So you need to wait for a complete good translation.
There could be problems but i didn't find any for now.
The recollection is when you go straight up when you enter the first town and enter in the big house there. After that talk to the man behind the counter but be aware you can't go back from there.

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Pre-release version 0001 is ready. This translates up to and including Home (with the exception of a small bit in the house). It also translates a bit of combat dialogue. This build is mostly for testing the release process. Please note this is a development build and you need to know how to run a Python script to fully use it.

Link:

Extract to your game directory (where the Game.exe is) and overwrite. Run the English_Patcher.py in the mod folder, choose Option 3.

This is also meant to be used in tandem with Strange's UI patch. You can find that here:

Please post any bugs or missing text (not in combat). Translator++ broke for me right as I was preparing this, so I'm mostly concerned about crashes or things of that nature.

Full installation instructions can be found here:

Read the full instructions or the game will not work.

Edit:

I wanted to add: I think I've found an easier way to test release builds. SR has a surprisingly well-defined linear path to follow for each of its 26(?) areas in the RPGMXP project. So I think I'll make releases for each area a time. That way we can have staggered testing for any missed text / bugs.

Last edited:

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Ok you need the game with the fix. I'll share my copy again and you can download it .
This one had the mod Strange did and some maps are mtl translated.
I only did some in-battle translation for some characters but they are incomplete and there are already Zethin and Strange working on it. So you need to wait for a complete good translation.
There could be problems but i didn't find any for now.
The recollection is when you go straight up when you enter the first town and enter in the big house there. After that talk to the man behind the counter but be aware you can't go back from there.
I tried usin your copy, and every time I enter a battle this shows up

Section232:809:in `[]'no implicit conversion from nil to integer

Reactions: RussianBear7w7

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I tried usin your copy, and every time I enter a battle this shows up

Section232:809:in `[]'no implicit conversion from nil to integer
Maybe in the recollection room because i didn't fix all of them. These are the maps Zethin uploaded.
Try to change this data folder with yours. If the recollection room is not in english it will be in the future.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Hello again everyone. Time for another build. Release_0002 is ready.

Installation instructions (same as last time) can be found in the OP here:

Make sure you've updated your Plains, Hills, and Cages mod files as well. Instructions on getting the latest version of PHC are in the OP too.

Let me know if you have any questions. Please report any typos, bugs, or crashes. General changelog from Release_0001 is below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some screenshots of the new build:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
1660526807055.png
Running the new 0002 release seems to be a repeatable crash at the pink haired succubus * devil battle, is this known? is it fixable?
Also you didn't include English_Patcher.py in the new google drive link.

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
View attachment 1984948
Running the new 0002 release seems to be a repeatable crash at the pink haired succubus * devil battle, is this known? is it fixable?
Also you didn't include English_Patcher.py in the new google drive link.
This is actually the first I've heard of it. The fight appears fine on my end. Will you send me your save so I can take a look? This problem stems from Strange's UI patch, so make sure you've updated your files with his most current release. It should be in the OP on ULMF as well. And, moreover, make sure you've always got the latest version of the mod.

That's my fault on the English_Patcher.py file. I've updated the Google Drive version above to include it.

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
This is actually the first I've heard of it. The fight appears fine on my end. Will you send me your save so I can take a look? This problem stems from Strange's UI patch, so make sure you've updated your files with his most current release. It should be in the OP on ULMF as well. And, moreover, make sure you've always got the latest version of the mod.

That's my fault on the English_Patcher.py file. I've updated the Google Drive version above to include it.
here is everything in my save data folder, and ive tested removing Strange's UI patch does allow me to start the fight with no issues.

Reactions: Zethin

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
here is everything in my save data folder, and ive tested removing Strange's UI patch does allow me to start the fight with no issues.
Thanks, will you also zip and upload your Mod_Scripts folder? I'll take a look tomorrow and see what's going on.

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
good luck my man
I couldn't reproduce this even with your script files. Started a new game, ran straight to the pink succubus as female Lauratt, fight started fine. I'd suggest getting a clean copy of the game, installing the most current version of the mod, then installing Strange's patch and my patch afterwards following the instructions in the OP on ULMF.

For anyone else in the future, if any other bugs come up that are reproduceable, make sure to create a save just before the bug occurs.

Edit:

Aaah you aren't talking about the pink-haired succubus, you're talking about the purple-haired succubus. I got the same crash on my end. I'll take a look and upload a hotfix soon-ish.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
good luck my man
Your problem is because you downloaded the older modded game I've posted and you added another mod inside of it and the game obviusly break. Before adding a new mmod you need usually to keep a fresh copy of the game, put the japanese mods inside and put the English mods avoible. Revriting over and over is not a recommendable idea.
After saying that your problem is the system folder. Download this backup file and rewrite your System folder in your game folder but be aware that you need an original copy of the game because the developers of the mod are always working on new updates, for the japanese and for the english.

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
good luck my man
Hotfix is attached. Overwrite the script in your Mod_Scripts folder with this newly attached one. Strange should be updating his UI Patch with the hotfix soon.

Edit:

Added a second hotfix which patches another crash we identified from the Plains, Hills, and Cages mod before Release_0002. Extract into your Mod_Scripts folder.

Last edited:

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
Hotfix is attached. Overwrite the script in your Mod_Scripts folder with this newly attached one. Strange should be updating his UI Patch with the hotfix soon.

Edit:

Added a second hotfix which patches another crash we identified from the Plains, Hills, and Cages mod before Release_0002. Extract into your Mod_Scripts folder.
Hotfix works thanks, not a crash but a gameplay issue as Futanari/Herm Lauratt is unable to use any of the 4 Insert skills even if both naked no clue what the message says after attempting to use an Insert (and there's a minor typo when selecting futa at the mirror)
1660610769795.png 1660610666333.png