RPGM [Translation Request] Succumate

Mar 20, 2020
ok I'm trying to figure out what to do with sato. i got her to 60 and then an earthquake happen now my character has a hole in the wall. i click on it and nothing happens. i try to increase her favor ability but it's not going any hire. i try to talk to her but all she says is to help her with something.

Reactions: BimSmith

lucas luka

Oct 27, 2018
ok I'm trying to figure out what to do with sato. i got her to 60 and then an earthquake happen now my character has a hole in the wall. i click on it and nothing happens. i try to increase her favor ability but it's not going any hire. i try to talk to her but all she says is to help her with something.
when you are in the house, during the afternoon, you will feel observed. Fuck the succubus and after that talk to the neighbor

BimSmith

Jan 24, 2021
Me to