RPGM [Translation Request] Succumate

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
Here I leave a small translation that I do, it is machine translation, but if I affect the animations I had to place sentence by sentence and it is very tedious and long I think I would not do it anymore the game is translated 80% or more, 100% playable and moment without errors at the time of animations try it and if it gives errors comment it to me to see if the next patch comes better in terms of translating it to 100% I don't know when I will take it out because it needs to invest a lot of time I hope it will be soon

Edit: being machine translation some of the texts will come out of the box, but in general you can read it all

nickfake184

Aug 19, 2019
I tried translating the game using Translator +++, but it seems like I messed up the script, there are some pop-up messages that don't appear or blank, and it's difficult to translate because the text box area is too small and the text can't be adjusted so the results are like this, the text is out of area

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I Use the translator ++ but I can open game after trans like u

851marc

Jan 18, 2019
Yeah I had the same problem and ended up switching back and forth from the translated data to the japanese one because the error only happens during certain events/cutscenes. The error is related to the content of certain Mapxxx.json.

Reactions: nickfake184