RPGM [Translation Request] Succumate

GefahrGevaar

Mar 27, 2020
Can anyone upload the just the data folder for the japanese version so I can switch it out when the TypeError occurs?
EDIT: Fixed the TypeError crash after you "rape" Lilim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lalcoholic72
Mar 20, 2020
ok I'm trying to figure out what to do with sato. i got her to 60 and then an earthquake happen now my character has a hole in the wall. i click on it and nothing happens. i try to increase her favor ability but it's not going any hire. i try to talk to her but all she says is to help her with something.

GefahrGevaar

Mar 27, 2020
ok I'm trying to figure out what to do with sato. i got her to 60 and then an earthquake happen now my character has a hole in the wall. i click on it and nothing happens. i try to increase her favor ability but it's not going any hire. i try to talk to her but all she says is to help her with something.
Have sex with Lilim while Sato is home (11pm-ish).

Rhinova12

Feb 22, 2020
I am a little new to this so I don't know exactly how to import the translation into the game to make it work. I unzip the file and replace the data folder in the game with the one of the translation. However nothing changes, am I missing a certain program or do I need a specific download for it to work?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I unzip the file and replace the data folder in the game with the one of the translation.
That should be it, drag the data folder from the patch into the games www folder and let it overwrite the game files. This version of RPGM doesn't pack it's data folder away like some so doesn't need a special extractor.

As a example I took GefahrGevaar and installed it to the game from the torrent (as it would be quickest)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rhinova12

Feb 22, 2020
That should be it, drag the data folder from the patch into the games www folder and let it overwrite the game files. This version of RPGM doesn't pack it's data folder away like some so doesn't need a special extractor.

As a example I took GefahrGevaar and installed it to the game from the torrent (as it would be quickest)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you kind sir, really appreciate it!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

_PLEASE_

Apr 10, 2019
How can you obtain the third ending? the full save doesnt offer anything so i assume its either incomplete or there isnt a saved scene for it.

dante 2.0d

Nov 8, 2019
can someone help me unlock the sato scene when i get to 80 please

I got stuck in that part and couldn't find anything that can help me : /