RPGM [Translation Request] Succumate

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
I tried translating the game using Translator +++, but it seems like I messed up the script, there are some pop-up messages that don't appear or blank, and it's difficult to translate because the text box area is too small and the text can't be adjusted so the results are like this, the text is out of area

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

teetee

Jun 20, 2018
I tried translating the game using Translator +++, but it seems like I messed up the script, there are some pop-up messages that don't appear or blank, and it's difficult to translate because the text box area is too small and the text can't be adjusted so the results are like this, the text is out of area

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about this? (^^;]

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
its been almost a year can someone please post the game with or without the translation idc. please.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's direct downloads for the untranslated game on , or . There's a torrent (that doesn't mention the version number) on . For any Japanese game try checking those sites, but use the Japanese name or DLSite code.

LinkNeeder

Dec 9, 2019
Is there something that can be applied to the original version to make it translated?
Edit: I tried Translator++ but some of the text is unreadable due to it going off the screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: teetee