RPGM [Translation Request] Succumate

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
As they're being buried the (release date still to be announced) Succumate , and links for the rough MTL.

Anyane

Jul 28, 2020
No. Weird the that there still isn't even a partial, the game seems pretty popular even untranslated. And unfortunately forbidden101v just said they wouldn't be doing it anytime soon.
Does this succumate game need Locale? I couldn't enter the game just now

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does this succumate game need Locale? I couldn't enter the game just now
I did use , but trying it just now it started without it. You might want to check GameFolder\www\js\plugins and see if that files name is intact, if not you might need something like or to not...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Kagura seems to be going backwards, Succumate was before Spoiled Child/Summer Memories. Hopefully they keep going and we eventually get Housemaid Ladies, and a uncensored Familiar Spirit would...

Reactions: Yamemai

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Familiar Spirit was pretty short but cool. Not as great as their Summer Memories tho~
Think Familiar Spirit is still my favourite, with the Disgaea like setting and the...
Don't know when it's going to be out, but there's going to be a winter version of Summer Memories.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Think Familiar Spirit is still my favourite, with the Disgaea like setting and the...

Don't know when it's going to be out, but there's going to be a winter version of Summer Memories.
That would be supper cool~

As for the games, they are kinda different in gameplay and concept, just the art was similar as it's from the same studio.