RPGM [Translation Request] Succumate

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
If any of you want to take a crack at translating this, the easiest way would be to use Translator++ from DreamSavior's website. I'm trying to make a translation patch for this that doesn't break the game but it's surprisingly difficult. I guess the game references a shitload of different text strings.

Reactions: Lalcoholic72

pathofpayne

Mar 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me why the game wont load for me at first i had to rename a file in Japanese now the game opens but immediately cuts to this.
Annotation 2020-06-07 182706.png

MuffyTarkin

Mar 17, 2020
Can anyone tell me why the game wont load for me at first i had to rename a file in Japanese now the game opens but immediately cuts to this.
View attachment 685187
This is a problem with how the game was extracted. I've found that a lot of these games extract incorrectly and many files are given random gibberish names with most file extractors. The solution I found was to use WinRAR. Right click the file, open with WinRAR, then go to Options -> Name Encoding and select "Japanese Shift-JIS", then click the Extract To button. This will make WinRAR extract every single file with its original Japanese name, instead of reading the names incorrectly and giving them random characters.

pathofpayne

Mar 1, 2018
This is a problem with how the game was extracted. I've found that a lot of these games extract incorrectly and many files are given random gibberish names with most file extractors. The solution I found was to use WinRAR. Right click the file, open with WinRAR, then go to Options -> Name Encoding and select "Japanese Shift-JIS", then click the Extract To button. This will make WinRAR extract every single file with its original Japanese name, instead of reading the names incorrectly and giving them random characters.
YOU are a god dude thanks so much!!!