RPGM [Translation Request] Summer Memories ~ Cuckolded Girls ~

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Version 2.0.2, MTL using Deepl/Google/Bing combination. Manual edits in some places but not much. Figured I'd upload the poetry version and then if my motivation remains I'll go through and translate the bulk of the game properly.

CGT Word Wrapper plugins added:

I haven't tested every scene but the ones I have tested via the recollection room work. Let me know if you have any problems, if any of the text doesn't wrap, etc.

Things to look out for:
Untranslated text. Most of this should just be shit like, FUFUFUFUFU, PIPIPIPIPI, etc.. Some menu texts as well but I'm sure you'll get by.
The main characters name translates to Protection, Protector etc. I'm confident I got them all but if anyone refers to you as protector, protection or a variant like that.. they mean the main character.
Kasumi gets her name butchered with a seemingly infinite amount of variations. Kachumi, Kosimi, Kachami.. I got some of them but it should be obvious who people mean here.
Wadaji. Some instances where Watashi/I wasn't using Kanji nor was it using the correct Hiragana so none of the translators knew what it said so just translated it literally to Wadaji. If anyone says Wadaji, they are referring to themselves.

Do yourself a favour and set the BGM to 0, as mentioned by a previous post it loops with some really annoying sounds.

Enjoy.

EDIT: I've re-ran this entire game through Red Sugoi, this has produced, I think; a superior translation after some mass edits across some oddities.
Replace your data and js folders with the ones in the download here. Can be applied to the japanese version or my previous translation.

Last edited:

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018

anyone know where to trigger this one? tried in front of the school in all different time areas, nothing to trigger.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
so hes working on an after/another story thing which i think has the 3rd girl involved? so well see where that goes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Im still confused as to what’s happening with the work he’s doing also don’t know if this game has a proper trans