Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
can u tell me how to use?
download the zip save and extract that file to this location

Save Location = C:\Users\(PC-NAME)\AppData\Local\DecliningBirth\Saved

Suggest Use VPN
Link :

There has not changed so I will say this game is dead last update is 21/may/2024

Date Post : 02/september/2024

Last edited:

KasuMeta

Jul 21, 2022
download the zip save and extract that file to this location

Save Location = C:\Users\(PC-NAME)\AppData\Local\DecliningBirth\Saved

Suggest Use VPN
Link :

There has not changed so I will say this game is dead last update is 21/may/2024

Date Post : 02/september/2024
Thanks!

remuwu

Oct 31, 2022
How do we put all of the cock inside those girl? I've level up alot and winning alot of girls but i still cannot put all of the cock inside them

Man of culture v2.0

Jun 29, 2024
Ok, here's everything I've translated (using MTL basically)...

The girls' names, classes etc are baked into some sort of variables/arrays and have no Key values mapped to Unreal's localization (.locres) system, so I can't translate them without parsing/restoring binary assets. And since the game was not that interesting to me, I decided to stop at a barely edited machine translation of what I could extract by now.

To install the translation, unpack the archive into the game root directory (where DecliningBirth.exe is).

View attachment 2833305 View attachment 2833302 View attachment 2833303 View attachment 2833304
Uh does it only work in Vel 1.0?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Y'know, after doing pretty much everything, I've come to the realization that this game is seriously lacking a "gallery-like" mode

Like, where you can just fuck the girls without worrying about the minigame. Force yourself to cum, and all that.

I'm only noticing that *now* because I managed to get to a point where none of the girls do damage to me...

Greenman967

Jan 22, 2022
how do you actually add the translation and the uncensored thing because i have been doing this for a few hours and i haven't been able to get it to work plz dumb it down

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes