{Translation request} The Elfhole [Hurricane Dot com}

2_Oreos_1_Cup

Sep 24, 2017
I know this is not the right thread for this but could not find anything anywhere else. Can someone help me fix a problem, I bought the game legit (if I cracked it would not care, but paying money and getting this problem is quite annoying -.-)
I launch the game there are no specific options to change this I have no idea what to do, please if someone knows how to fix this. View attachment 998952
you have to go into your regedit and delete the whole folder associated with it then launch it again to fix it. To go full screen you need to go back into that same folder and change the value from 3 to 1 in "screenmanager fullscreen mode"

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
you have to go into your regedit and delete the whole folder associated with it then launch it again to fix it. To go full screen you need to go back into that same folder and change the value from 3 to 1 in "screenmanager fullscreen mode"
Holy shit, Thank you thank you !!!, after waiting SOOOO LONG finally someone with a saving answer :D
You are a God !
Thanks again ;)

Reactions: 2_Oreos_1_Cup

sevenator

Oct 27, 2019
Sorry, I don´t want to bohter but I don´t know how to exactly do it. I have tried to find the register but I don´t know where is it

kme123

Feb 9, 2023
I know this is not the right thread for this but could not find anything anywhere else. Can someone help me fix a problem, I bought the game legit (if I cracked it would not care, but paying money and getting this problem is quite annoying -.-)
I launch the game there are no specific options to change this I have no idea what to do, please if someone knows how to fix this. View attachment 998952

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone know how to stretch these games to anything bigger than a thumb sized window? This one in particular is impossible to play