RPGM [Translation Request] The Goblin Slayer is Going to Stop Goblin Slaying!?

Jessica Metadata

Apr 23, 2021
+1
Also,

Was DL translating this?
I think by the reactions that would be a no. I wish some one would even if it is just a machine translations. I like ieseki. I liked Konosuba anime wars and konosuba in the life. Overlord has one that is being translated by funimation.....we will se how that turns out.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
First: you have to unzip with "Name Encoding: Japanese" or it will not start/run properly.

Second: i tried a quick MTL and it turned out to be really good understandable english (thanks to DeepL!) and all but when you talked to an NPC and did choose one of the options the game continued to run but all you get was a black screen with the main character you play. You could see yourself, walking around a black space of nothing. Guess MTL fucked something up?!

Third: i think Shisaye could do a MTL, he/she/it is more skilled :D

Reactions: seraphiel722

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ing-to-stop-goblin-slaying.43846/post-9501936

Game has kinda annoying formatting.

Here's a MTL for v1.0 (The one shared by seraphiel722)

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited: