RPGM [Translation Request] The Goblin Slayer is Going to Stop Goblin Slaying!?

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
I Feel kinda bad for contributing to this purchase because judging from the files alone this seems like a pretty bad cashgrab. :(
Don't be. If anything, at least it satiated my curiousity. And that I just used my extra cash that i'll end up using for other non-essential stuff anyways.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Yeah it seemed like a cashgrab for me too, the stuff to translate was not that much, just the typical "Actors, Armor, Items, System, Enemies" stuff and the "Common Events" with only around 900 (or 1000) lines to translate.

I bet you can beat this game in just a few hours.

marioabdi

May 20, 2020
Game has kinda annoying formatting.

Here's a MTL for v1.0 (The one shared by seraphiel722)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
still loading error failed to load

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
still loading error failed to load
What fails to load and when? Can you provide a save just before?
If it's on startup that's a problem on your end.
Then you either need to set yur system locale to Japanese(Japan) before extracting/playing or your files are otherwise damaged.
I tested the beginning multiple times and I can not reproduce a problem.

marioabdi

May 20, 2020
What fails to load and when? Can you provide a save just before?
If it's on startup that's a problem on your end.
Then you either need to set yur system locale to Japanese(Japan) before extracting/playing or your files are otherwise damaged.
I tested the beginning multiple times and I can not reproduce a problem.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm sorry but I really don't know. Your files must be somehow damaged/incomplete.
gob.jpg
Your Extraction method must have already failed to properly produce those Japanese files.
That file should be completely unaffected by my MTL and just sit in www>img>tilesets
file.jpg
Edit: I have absolutely no experience with these locale emulators and how they work with extracting stuff. My entire windows system locale is Japanese(Japan).

Last edited:

marioabdi

May 20, 2020
ur files must be somehow damaged/incomplete.
gob.jpg gob.jpg
Your Extraction method must have already failed to properly prod
ca
I'm sorry but I really don't know. Your files must be somehow damaged/incomplete.
View attachment 1375979
Your Extraction method must have already failed to properly produce those Japanese files.
That file should be completely unaffected by my MTL and just sit in www>img>tilesets
View attachment 1375991
Edit: I have absolutely no experience with these locale emulators and how they work with extracting stuff. My entire windows system locale is Japanese(Japan).
can you re upload then

marioabdi

May 20, 2020
View attachment 1375979
View attachment 1375991
Please upload this game please

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the obsolete Google MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.