RPGM [Translation Request] The Oracle's Masochist Knight [enuemu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a MTL for The Oracles Masochist Knight v1.2 (Original name: "神託のM騎士")
This includes manual plugin edits to translate remaining menus as well as a font change to make it fit properly.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Installation:
Just extract into your main game folder so it merges with the "www" folder.

Not properly tested yet. If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Last edited:

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
This includes manual plugin edits to translate remaining menus as well as a font change to make it fit properly.

Installation:

Not properly tested yet. If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.
Your MTL works perfectly. Do you know how to get the mask outfit to hide Claire's identity in order to work in the brothel? And how to enter Kosom's mansion? These the the only scenes I still can't find a way to access yet

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Your MTL works perfectly. Do you know how to get the mask outfit to hide Claire's identity in order to work in the brothel? And how to enter Kosom's mansion? These the the only scenes I still can't find a way to access yet
Sorry but I don't know. I only did some very basic testing. I never finished this game.

Reactions: akhulu

jasterx17

May 20, 2019

Installation:

I found bug that breaks the game at this point.
1634945091022.png

1634945137845.png

this is the quest when you are doing a favor to get wine for a person after talking to the decetive, as soon I start a battle with one of the monsters I get loading than loading error.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 1464521

View attachment 1464522

this is the quest when you are doing a favor to get wine for a person after talking to the decetive, as soon I start a battle with one of the monsters I get loading than loading error.
Error implies locale issues. You playing with proper locale settings, or at the very least decrypted the game files with the proper encoding if you used winrar?

Reactions: jasterx17

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Error implies locale issues. You playing with proper locale settings, or at the very least decrypted the game files with the proper encoding if you used winrar?
I used Winrar, I thought I did use the right local but let me double check.

Update

Yeah I was using the right local for it

Reactions: Silentce

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1464521

View attachment 1464522

I used Winrar, I thought I did use the right local but let me double check.

Update

Yeah I was using the right local for it
So you're definitely using v1.2 of the game and your system locale is Japanese(Japan)?

While this is one of my very messy early MTL attempts, I'm a bit confused, because I don't see how it could have caused that specific error and ubermensch90913 says he finished the game using my MTL without any issue. :confused:

Could you provide a save just before the error occurs?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Sure I didn't encounter any errors so far on my play thur, just this part, right here at this part. I think I am playing 1.2 version

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Sure I didn't encounter any errors so far on my play thur, just this part, right here at this part. I think I am playing 1.2 version
:confused:
Combat works fine for me.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
I'm sorry but something must be wrong on your end.
Please make absolutely sure your system locale is Japanese(Japan).

In case it's not clear how:
go to "Control panel" -> "Region and Language" in windows 7 / "Region" in windows 10-> "Administrative" -> "Change System Locale" and switch it to "Japanese (Japan)".
This will require a restart.

After that please re-download the game from a decent source and try again.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes