RPGM [Translation Request] The reason why she doesn't cast a recovery spell

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Progressing at a good pace. I've finished armor, weapons, items, skills, states, and 80~ maps out of 200 with some having multiple thousands of cells to work on.

Might take a bit longer than my initial 5 month estimate.
Take your time, theres no rush. Do you have a Patreon to donate or if I was to ask to translate another game in private?

Reactions: lordtoe

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
Take your time, theres no rush. Do you have a Patreon to donate or if I was to ask to translate another game in private?
No way to donate right now.

I was planning on making a buymeacoffee link when I finish this one though. Just wanted to get some works under my belt before I started taking donations and since this will be the 4th game I've translated it seemed like a good time.

In terms of asking to translate a specific game, feel free to dm me the link but I can't guarantee if I'll do it or not. I already have a sizable worklog of games I've picked out.

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
Got really bogged down with work in the middle of this project and don't have as much time to work as I did anymore. Here's what I was able to complete because I'd feel bad hoarding it until I have the time to finish it myself.

Game with Applied trans only(might be bigger than what dlsite says the game is because it's decrypted)-

^Be aware that the quick test I did had this version run into an error during the opening and I'm too burnt out to bother looking into correcting it right now.

I'm also uploading the .trans file and everything else I was working with if anyone wants to step up and finish the remainder(It's a handful of maps). I also had a small road map txt file for a couple things I meant to go back and touch up depending on how they looking in the finished version.

All trans material-

Let me know if there are any issues with the links.