RPGM [Translation Request] The reason why she doesn't cast a recovery spell

BogRider

Jul 20, 2017
Got really bogged down with work in the middle of this project and don't have as much time to work as I did anymore. Here's what I was able to complete because I'd feel bad hoarding it until I have the time to finish it myself.

Game with Applied trans only(might be bigger than what dlsite says the game is because it's decrypted)-

^Be aware that the quick test I did had this version run into an error during the opening and I'm too burnt out to bother looking into correcting it right now.

I'm also uploading the .trans file and everything else I was working with if anyone wants to step up and finish the remainder(It's a handful of maps). I also had a small road map txt file for a couple things I meant to go back and touch up depending on how they looking in the finished version.

All trans material-

Let me know if there are any issues with the links.
The save file you have there gives me a ton of errors and is rather unplayable for me =/ even starting a new file i get the same errors here is a copy paste of what the errors say
TypeError: Cannot read property 'clamp' of undefined
Sprite_Picture.set (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/rpg_core.js:4050:28)
Sprite_Picture.updateOther (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/rpg_sprites.js:1984:18)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/rpg_sprites.js:1930:14)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/plugins/NiconicoLikeText.js:229:15)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/plugins/PictureCallCommon.js:742:24)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/plugins/PictureDrag.js:461:24)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/plugins/DTextPicture.js:566:32)
chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/rpg_core.js:4063:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/rpg_core.js:4061:19)

rgtn0w

Mar 24, 2023
The save file you have there gives me a ton of errors and is rather unplayable for me =/ even starting a new file i get the same errors here is a copy paste of what the errors say
TypeError: Cannot read property 'clamp' of undefined
Sprite_Picture.set (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/rpg_core.js:4050:28)
Sprite_Picture.updateOther (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/rpg_sprites.js:1984:18)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/rpg_sprites.js:1930:14)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/plugins/NiconicoLikeText.js:229:15)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/plugins/PictureCallCommon.js:742:24)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/plugins/PictureDrag.js:461:24)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/plugins/DTextPicture.js:566:32)
chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/rpg_core.js:4063:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://lefbanoocnpoeimoikkidofcbkipbomi/www/js/rpg_core.js:4061:19)
I think I did a fix (a really shitty one) but a fix nonetheless, the main problem lies in this line

the others are just connected errors to that. Without boring you with whatever (inaccurate) conclusion I had from my shitty programming knowledge I think that line was supposed to change the opacity of the sprites according to events using the "clamp" function but for some reason something that was not "clamp-able" got in there and that caused the issue.

I attached the rpg_core.js file where I edit that one line of code, in case people don't trust this random file cuz internet stranger

I turned this line

Into this

Yeah yeah I know, there's probably a zillion better ways to do the same thing, and something something yanderedev with the "if elif else" reliance but since the problem happens on that one particular thing, it technically works, I think. If anyone can fix it better than me then obviously please go ahead and do it but at least with this the game SEEMS to be playable

Reactions: 774edde

774edde

Mar 23, 2021
^ I already played the game in Japanese so I can't be much help in testing and I know nothing about coding but thank you anyway for putting in the effort and hard work. This game needs more love especially with a new game coming out soon.

Yukiteko

Jul 7, 2020
Just completed this game. Damn, this shit really hits hard like a motherfucker. Might be the best NTR I've ever played this whole year.

Yukiteko

Jul 7, 2020
Wait, it's actually good NTR? interesting CG's?
Yup, very good NTR, actually.
You first play as the MC, where you can't really see what's going on and why is the heroine acting so strange. You'll just feels like being betrayed and don't even know why. In the end of this perspective, you'll get to see the broken heroine.
And in the heroine's POV, you can see what actually happened and how she got corrupted.
After you finish the heroine's POV, the game goes back to the MC's POV, and the Cuck guy will tell you what actually happened "behind the scenes" in your playthough. At this time, the heroine is basically broken and all she wants are dicks.
I don't what to explain the details in this scene because it would be major spoilers, but it was very fucked up and desperate, and there is a twist after this.
The ending comes after this scene. It might be nice for some people, but I personally didn't like it.
I wouldn't say the art is good, but it do get things done, and a lot of them are animated CGs, which I would say is pretty nice.

Last edited:

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
Back to working on the translation now.

I've corrected the issue that was causing the error during the opening and uploaded it here:

Feel free to use that if you want the partial translation but I'll eventually have the entire game finished.

Last edited:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Back to working on the translation now.

I've corrected the issue that was causing the error during the opening and uploaded it here:

Feel free to use that if you want the partial translation but I'll eventually have the entire game finished.
the link is down can you re-up?
are you still working on this one?

Reactions: B_Ouji

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Updated the link in the other post.

Yes, I'm still working on this albeit slowly so I don't burn myself out or neglect my job.
Sadly I can't play this game...I think the translation have a bug.

Screenshot_1.jpg

It happen when you press second option in pc

rgtn0w

Mar 24, 2023
Sadly I can't play this game...I think the translation have a bug.

View attachment 2853318

It happen when you press second option in pc
Idk if this would actually do anything and fix it, since I can't really check stuff right now but I took a quick look at the code of where the error originates. It's the file called "Kanokai_KamazoneShop.js" that you find in /www/js/plugins in the game folder.

At least this is the file I have, and this is a screenshot from the beginning of the file. I highlighted the important part, compare this to the one in your game files, If it looks the same then try removing the "//" at the beginning of each of those lines that I highlighted (You can literally just use default notepad to do this btw) and see If that does anything?