RPGM None [Translation Request] The story of how the virgin holy knight Finne saved the kingdom with her body!? [mikaproya]

Johnertech

Apr 27, 2021
How do I get this fucking kid out of the way? I've already exhausted all of the dialogue/investigated everywhere else in the sewer and this is the only part of the map that I cannot get to. View attachment 2709770
It should bring up a scripted event after you finish exploring the sewers which involves Alisa giving this kid a BJ to get him to move. First time I did this section I forgot to enter the Clinic part of the sewer after talking to everyone, so maybe try going there?

WeedyW

Aug 22, 2021
This was a bug on that came with the release, I think the circle has released a patch for it already, but how I got around it was by doing the Guard Requests in this order:
1. Big Dick Wolf
2. Goblins (Do not lose with Alisa, as this is was causes this glitch).
The bug is just the Red head saying she needs to go investigate the basement for the Pervert quest which cant be resolved yet because the quest hasn't been started. If you don't lose with Alisa, she'll still be in your party and you should be able to leave the Castle as intended.

Hope this helps!
Bruh that fucking sucks on the goblin part, thanks for the response :D

dronobo

Sep 19, 2017
It should bring up a scripted event after you finish exploring the sewers which involves Alisa giving this kid a BJ to get him to move. First time I did this section I forgot to enter the Clinic part of the sewer after talking to everyone, so maybe try going there?
If you mean the one behind the wall, yeah I went through all that. The scene would go black and transition like a regular event progression but it would just spit me back out into the hub with the shops and nothing happens. I downloaded the latest patch from the dev's ci-en and went to an earlier save after applying it and I can progress past that point now so it looks like it was a bug.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
If you mean the one behind the wall, yeah I went through all that. The scene would go black and transition like a regular event progression but it would just spit me back out into the hub with the shops and nothing happens. I downloaded the latest patch from the dev's ci-en and went to an earlier save after applying it and I can progress past that point now so it looks like it was a bug.
Can you post the patch here?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I tried the patch from the website and it didn't work. Unfortunately, the game is still a work in progress??? My understanding could be off from using Google translate, but they are still adding to the game and patching bugs.

Maybe it will be finished in a couple of months.

Reactions: Diegoz and kiribito

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
just want to say... why the fvk the thumbnails shows the pregnancy of four...but in recollection has 3

nevermind i know why...its not update...its update but in dlsite...25/6/2023 new cgs

Last edited:

dasdadadada

Dec 27, 2019
Has anyone seen an extremely similar scene to that ORC one (the sex one) in another game? I feel like I've seen that EXACT same scene before or something similar.