RPGM None [Translation Request] The story of how the virgin holy knight Finne saved the kingdom with her body!? [mikaproya]

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, I have a problem with the sewers, I talked to everyone, I also uploaded the patch and nothing moves forward

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
I went back, I'll kill all the bandits and it's the same, only I went back to the previous city, which was fighting pirates and the same, if someone were to save games from these sewers, it would be good

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I went back, I'll kill all the bandits and it's the same, only I went back to the previous city, which was fighting pirates and the same, if someone were to save games from these sewers, it would be good
Here are my saves. The last one is after I've finished the barracks missions and I've ready to do the mission assigned in the slums.

Reactions: Del.Mar and tom4512

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Is it out yet? On their cien page they say
"July 2023, 7 Laika Fara Leica making fours
* The update on July 15 was applied for today, so it will take some time to reflect."
You can't see it on dlsite yet no. It might already be downloadable though, if you get the latest 'n greatest from dlsite.
Does anyone has the lastest version with the added scenes?
And as always, H-Sharing's pretty much your best bet. They've got the current latest version. Took 'em a while though, so who knows how long it'll take for them to pick up yet another update.

naicrpl

Apr 29, 2020
And as always, H-Sharing's pretty much your best bet. They've got the current latest version. Took 'em a while though, so who knows how long it'll take for them to pick up yet another update.
Do you mind sharing a link? I have no idea what H-sharing is

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
So am I understanding this correctly, if I lose to the goblins, that's it. I'm SOL? Game will never let me leave the guard house?

• Angry
Reactions: Temphere69