[Translation Request] THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ (hakkaku)

HypnoJunkiee

Jun 7, 2020
Does anyone have a completed save of the game? I got almost 6 hours into the game and was at the enemy where you face versions of past bosses, but after I beat it and you experience some exposition, I get an error message telling me it failed to load an audio file. I'd hate to lose all of my progress so any help would be appreciated. (For notes, I'm using the latest version of the game available and the latest version of the ENG translation).

strillan

Oct 15, 2018
Does anyone have a completed save of the game? I got almost 6 hours into the game and was at the enemy where you face versions of past bosses, but after I beat it and you experience some exposition, I get an error message telling me it failed to load an audio file. I'd hate to lose all of my progress so any help would be appreciated. (For notes, I'm using the latest version of the game available and the latest version of the ENG translation).
Copy paste any audio file (www/audio/se) and rename it to match the missing name.

Reactions: HypnoJunkiee

HypnoJunkiee

Jun 7, 2020
Copy paste any audio file (www/audio/se) and rename it to match the missing name.
I've just tried doing what you reccomended and it still didn't work. I pasted the file in all of the audio folders, but when I reach the section where the protag falls into the crack and there's exposition, im met with "Failed to load: audio/bgm/09%E3%80%80%E6%82%AA%E3%81%84%E5%A4%A2%.ogg. Don't know how im supposed to fix this.

strillan

Oct 15, 2018
I've just tried doing what you reccomended and it still didn't work. I pasted the file in all of the audio folders, but when I reach the section where the protag falls into the crack and there's exposition, im met with "Failed to load: audio/bgm/09%E3%80%80%E6%82%AA%E3%81%84%E5%A4%A2%.ogg. Don't know how im supposed to fix this.
install japanese locale if you are using windows.

The file "audio/bgm/09 悪い夢.ogg" is missing or windows doesn't find it because of the missing locale