[Translation Request] THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ (hakkaku)

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
Huh. Why's it about twice as big as the game on dlsite?
Tl;Dr Because I'm a dumbass. It's fixed now.

This game was kind of translated in 2 halves by 2 different people on ulmf and the 7z I uploaded has the old half-translation in a zip with the whole full translation of the game. It's double the size because it's in there twice >.> just reuploaded without the duplicates and fixed the link.

Last edited:

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
properly translated game with full save:
Me using 7 zip can't extract it's picture datas and few others, resulting in white screen when I started the game. What can I do to fix it? (my locale is Japanese and I have the RPGM needed just fine)

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The properly translated isn't MTL right?

EDIT: I answered my own question. Its not MTL and its 99% translated. Untranslated parts are all the stones and chemistry stuff that happens when you click on certain rocks. Its odd how the glossary is translated but not the obvious rock portion the creator put a lot of effort into.

Last edited:

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
Its odd how the glossary is translated but not the obvious rock portion the creator put a lot of effort into.
Sciences have a fair bit of technical jargon, you'd have to do some studying to translate properly. Most translators on here are gonna have an easy time with sex scenes but I doubt we've got geology experts lying around.

• Haha
Reactions: RagueltheUFO

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
Me using 7 zip can't extract it's picture datas and few others, resulting in white screen when I started the game. What can I do to fix it? (my locale is Japanese and I have the RPGM needed just fine)
It's zipped using 7z as well, so I'm not sure where your issue is. Double check your system? Or try a different unzip tool because computers are magic and sometimes random bullshit fixes things.