RPGM [Translation Request] Ume-chan is Here! ~Regional Development Survival RPG~

zerukanata

Sep 21, 2017
Hello everybody, Great news, I've just finished the English Machine translation of the game, It's not a perfect translation (because it's a google translation) but still better than nothing, I will do a better translation by manually correct some mistakes but It will take me something like 2 weeks.

and here's the download link:

I've also made a Patreon page on which you can support my work (I've only done that game so far)
Thank you Salist Bro... Keep up the good work..

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Hello everybody, Great news, I've just finished the English Machine translation of the game, It's not a perfect translation (because it's a google translation) but still better than nothing, I will do a better translation by manually correct some mistakes but It will take me something like 2 weeks.

and here's the download link:

I've also made a Patreon page on which you can support my work (I've only done that game so far)
dieu te bénisse mon ami ! c'est du bon boulot

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
Hi guys, The final translation is about 10% done, that's not a lot I know and It will take a few weeks before the final trans is completely done, I will give updates every friday night (if i don't forget)

If you want to support my work:

Apr 17, 2018
Hi guys, The final translation is about 10% done, that's not a lot I know and It will take a few weeks before the final trans is completely done, I will give updates every friday night (if i don't forget)

Keep going bro, we will support you

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018

Keep it up, you're doing god's work lol

Reactions: Mankey123

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
another friday, another update on the progression of the translation. I've done 15% of the translation, yes only 5% more than last friday... I know that's not a lot but I am on exams for 2 weeks so next week will be the same. BUT here's the good news, after the 2 weeks of exam I am on holidays for 4 months so I will work full time on the translation

Hope you guys still get hype by this project !

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
I discovered a file containing 5000 line of dialogue... this one might take a week before it gets fully translated

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
@Salist
Just a question.
Which translation program do you use?
I found a translation program and tried it a little bit.
In my opinion it's easy to use.
Maybe this progam could be helpful.

Here is a link:
I wished I could help translate this game.
But my english skill is terrible.
And I can't read japanese XD

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
@Salist
Just a question.
Which translation program do you use?
I found a translation program and tried it a little bit.
In my opinion it's easy to use.
Maybe this progam could be helpful.

Here is a link:
I wished I could help translate this game.
But my english skill is terrible.
And I can't read japanese XD
thank you bro, I already use this program ^^ it's very easy to use and i love it but there are some glitches here and there. If you want to help me you can support me with patreon and if you don't have the money or don't want to be a patreon just a support message will be perfect ;)