RPGM [Translation Request] Ume-chan is Here! ~Regional Development Survival RPG~

ltl114

May 5, 2019
Hello salist, just want to know if u are still working on the translation since u haven't post a update for 2 weeks

jh090

May 14, 2019
Hey I downloaded the mega download file but it keeps opening as a vlc file, how i change to the .rar so i can extract the file and play it?

jh090

May 14, 2019
Fixed my issue, however was thinking if someone could do a guide or walk through for the game so it can be quite confusing about what to do in the game.

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
Hi guys, it's been a while since the last post I made, I had some personal problems that I had to solve, but now I'm back and the translation is about 25% done, a quarter of the job, I know that's not a lot and I hope I can finish it for the end of the month, please give me your feedback on the machine translation in order to improve the final translation. more information are coming in the next weeks !

Salist

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
1+ , should i download the game ? or wait i really don't understand u posted link before

Apr 17, 2018
Hi guys, it's been a while since the last post I made, I had some personal problems that I had to solve, but now I'm back and the translation is about 25% done, a quarter of the job, I know that's not a lot and I hope I can finish it for the end of the month, please give me your feedback on the machine translation in order to improve the final translation. more information are coming in the next weeks !

Salist
That's a lot of progress man, thanks and keep going bro

Reactions: SLUTNUT

aikawaizu2

Aug 17, 2018

Salist
you are hero

Reactions: SLUTNUT

SaltSpawn

Jun 22, 2019

Salist
I speak English and Japanese and would be willing to help, if you'd have me.