• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] 再建!うみっ娘水族館~寝取られ!浮気!子育て!セカンドライフ物語 ( Rebuild! Sea Girl Aquarium - Cuckold! Cheating!) [TANUKIHOUSE]

redraph

May 9, 2017
Store:
Censored: YES
Version: Initial Release
Language: Japanese
Tags: Pixel Art, Animated, Loli, Cuckoldry (NTR), Romance, Internal Cumshot, Pregnancy

Translation request to English. Even MTL appreciated !

Preview Images:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The formatting of this seems really odd, all text is weirdly pushed in the middle.
In general, even though this is a 1.55gb game, I can barely find any text at all, but I also found no picture based text or ".sl" files.
Maybe it's really simply very short for its size... :unsure:

I'll take a proper look once I have more time.

Edit: Actually quite a bit picture based text after all.
Edit2: Welp I'm just gonna cobble something together and see how it plays.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: redraph

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.12 including scripts/plugins.

Thanks to backtrow for translating the picture based text.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So we just need a hero to bring up the game link, and release it.

redraph

May 9, 2017
I found it somewhere, the download is slow and I hope it's the V1.12 but when it's finished and if it works I'll put it in MEGA

Last edited:

redraph

May 9, 2017
Well the game seems to block here.. if anyone has the solution I tried everything to pass the dialogue but nothing advance :/ Is it a version bug ?
Tried to run the game in japanese.

EDIT : Save just before the screen, talk to the girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bchargo

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Well the game seems to block here.. if anyone has the solution I tried everything to pass the dialogue but nothing advance :/ Is it a version bug ?

Yeah it just goes on forever for me too

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Weird... there should be scrolling credits from the bottom there. I'll look into it.

Edit: Seems to be an issue with the automated formatting I wrote map 5 again by hand and now the scrolling text works, but I'm going to re-write the other instances of scrolling text too now, just in case.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: redraph

redraph

May 9, 2017
Yep It works fine I could finish the game. Thanks again ;)
I'm gonna learn to do MTL with DeepL I think

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yep It works fine I could finish the game. Thanks again ;)
I'm gonna learn to do MTL with DeepL I think
Be careful with DeepL. While it has the potential to be a much better translator the devs think it's "funny" to include random phrases into the result each time the ai runs into an error. So you suddenly end up with half the translation missing and instead having a bunch of: "I'm not sure how to do it but I'm going to do it" "I'm not sure what to make of this" "it's a great way to get the most out of your vacation" "I'm sure you'll figure it out" shit.
You constantly need to re-check if it actually translated all input or just replaced or left out stuff. Sometimes it also duplicates the output for no reason and you end up with constantly repeating text.

DeepL in its current state is definitely not made for large batch translations. The longer the section you're trying to translate the more errors, more broken the text gets. To the point that you end up editing so much by hand you might as well do a proper translation instead.

So for some long games (especially in moaning, slapping noise sections), unless you want to edit every third sentence by hand, Google translate is actually better in conveying the intended text. (If you ignore the awful grammar.)

If the DeepL devs would just make it so the text that caused an error is left untranslated it would be by far the best translator, but they had to make it stupid.

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
i see this game have MTL yesterday (or this morning) in NTR tags,
but when tonight i check it, it's dissapear. Who knows what happen?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i see this game have MTL yesterday (or this morning) in NTR tags,
but when tonight i check it, it's dissapear. Who knows what happen?
The game thread was removed?
That's really odd.
I know people didn't like the game very much, but I didn't notice any forbidden content in the files.
:confused:

Edit:
It's still there:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rebuild-...s-second-life-begins-v1-12-tanukihouse.99574/

It just doesn't show up in search results for some reason. Maybe just a temporary database error.

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
The game thread was removed?
That's really odd.
I know people didn't like the game very much, but I didn't notice any forbidden content in the files.
:confused:

Edit:
It's still there:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rebuild-...s-second-life-begins-v1-12-tanukihouse.99574/

It just doesn't show up in search results for some reason. Maybe just a temporary database error.
okay thanks...
if I may know, what file up there in this thread?
it's save file?

*edit* I get the save file

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
okay thanks...
if I may know, what file up there in this thread?
it's save file?
Please be a bit more specific.
If you mean redraph's save file, that is a save he sent me to help fix a problem. (That problem is solved now.)
If you mean backtrow's file, those are translated pictures he provided to complete the translation.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Please be a bit more specific.
If you mean redraph's save file, that is a save he sent me to help fix a problem. (That problem is solved now.)
If you mean backtrow's file, those are translated pictures he provided to complete the translation.
im sory, I ask because eng not my native language,
ty for informatione