RPGM [Translation request] Valkyria [Shadow Garden - developer of Shadowcore]

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
RJ195359_img_main.jpg
Title: Valkyria
Developer: Shadow Garden (developer of Shadowcore)
Genre: Breasts Elf/Fairy Fantasy NTR Violation Big Breasts (taken from Dlsite)
Original language: Japanese
Game link:

Not sure how good this one is, but I loved Shadowcore in spite of the bad machine translation. Feel like this developer knows his stuff.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
its good corruption,ntr game like the previous but the quest are so damn hard and you cant undrestand crap in japanase so better wait for decent or machine translation.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Looks like there already is someone planning to do the actual translation. Link to it at

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Great to see that there's at least one other person who's interested in this game...

That's the person who was thinking about doing a FULL translation.
There is already a machine translation available for it but it is REALLY rough, where everything went through google translate. But at least you don't need to hook it up and all.

I would really hold off on uploading the full game or making a thread on it because of 2 reasons.
1. The game is not complete yet
2. It'd be better if the person who was doing the full translation makes progress. If this machine translation was put up, it'd be a huge turnoff for the majority of the people. It's also entirely possible that it gets dropped or put on hold indefinitely.

Shadowcore's translation was a shame but it's what we got. At least there's still possible hope for this game.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Great to see that there's at least one other person who's interested in this game...

That's the person who was thinking about doing a FULL translation.
"Hello my name is Frank and I recently started learning japanese."

That's a big red flag. Looking at the game's Dlsite page, this doesn't seem like a good project for a nascent translator.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
"Hello my name is Frank and I recently started learning japanese."

That's a big red flag. Looking at the game's Dlsite page, this doesn't seem like a good project for a nascent translator.
Oops, hoped it was someone fluent. Well maybe he will do a good job, who knows. Too bad that there are not many translators out there. There are so freaking many good japanese games out there, just to never be translated. Guess they cannot create big enough buzz on patreon to be supported enough. On the other hand you have single games earning tens of thousands of dollars every month for ridiculously low amount of content (looking at you summertime saga). Could have plenty of translators releasing whole completed translated games in that time.

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone have any guides?
because he finishes the first 4 missions and he doesn't let me do anything else, I even do the expeditions and the story doesn't go on anyway