RPGM [REQ] VALKYRIA [Shadow Garden]

kucingshit

Dec 2, 2018
! it's nearly here !
End of this weekend or maybe Monday 22.07 I will update 99% done content of all text translations to english !
thanks.. but if i'm not wrong the game still not finished, right?
do you know when they gonna update the game?

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
Here it is !
Hopefuly it works good ?! Had no time for testing wanted to upload asap
Translation files in attachment please open "Read me n instructions" to follow 2 step installation of the translation.

enjoy!

P.S
Let me know if it is not working or it's messed up or something thx and don't launch on me with armageddon :)

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
Here it is !
Translation files in attachment please open "Read me n instructions" to follow 2 step installation of the translation.

enjoy!

P.S
Let me know if it is not working or it's messed up or something thx and don't launch on me with armageddon :)
Thank you! :3 Where can I download a full game?

Extremepants

May 31, 2017
Works good! Edit: Well at least it looked initially. I'm not sure how much you've translated but as soon as you get to the main protagonist the majority of the dialogue and descriptions are in Japanese. There are a few characters who have complete english but there are a few you talk to that offer some kind of progression but it's in Japanese so you can't understand it.

Last edited:

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
Works good! Edit: Well at least it looked initially. I'm not sure how much you've translated but as soon as you get to the main protagonist the majority of the dialogue and descriptions are in Japanese. There are a few characters who have complete english but there are a few you talk to that offer some kind of progression but it's in Japanese so you can't understand it.
the translate should be over 90% all dialogues and items armors etc.. :/ so something is not right then in the implementation I will investigate in translator ++ it will take some time as I have over 11h work a day 6 days a week.

Extremepants

May 31, 2017
the translate should be over 90% all dialogues and items armors etc.. :/ so something is not right then in the implementation I will investigate in translator ++ it will take some time as I have over 11h work a day 6 days a week.
I don't know if this helps or not but I found that being outside, all dialogue was translated. But anytime you go indoors the dialogue is not translated.

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Can anyone confirm a DL that has the most recent patch? I stopped playing when I ran into a gamebreaking bug- but it was fixed in the first week with a hotfix.. I believe most dls have that bug and I don't want to replay such a long game to run into the same bug again 15hours in

Also Edit: Most downloads I see are 90.2.. From 1/31. His most recent update is 90.8 from 2/11. Damn- it's really been that long since he's updated?... Either way.. Looking for the 2/11 90.8 version preferably. Thanks a ton for the translation- this game definitely deserves the attention. I can kill time with it until kuripick translations if I can find this release ... I don't believe it got a DMM release- I can buy DMM games and would just grab it myself if it did. Shadowcore does but not Valkyria.. .. dlsite won't accept any money from me.

Last edited:

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
anyone know how to trigger scene on philia when she goes to oswald for tutor work 3days?

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
Here it is !

enjoy!

P.S
Damn, I'm too stupid to set it up. READ ME file didn't help me as well. Could you help me, please?;)

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
Damn, I'm too stupid to set it up. READ ME file didn't help me as well. Could you help me, please?;)
-download the translation file
-open RPG Maker All Decrypter
-click file -> open file
-choose Game.rgss3a from the game folder
-click tool -> extract all files
-wait till it's done
-go to extract folder (usually the same folder where you put RPG Maker All Decrypter)
-copy it to the game folder
-then copy the translation file to game folder
-overwrite
-delete Game.rgss3a or you can keep it somewhere else as long it's not in the same folder as game.exe

Reactions: Arcantus