RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Furukurimu

Sep 8, 2018
@avernon -apologies I don't know how to mention someone in this system

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. I would have selected a higher tier on your patreon but I'm saving up for a trip. 66% is a good percentage. I've been watching butakoma300g since he launched Drop Factory. You're a godsend, I don't have time to play much nowadays but when I do, I don't want to spend my time using google translate in order to play. I look forward to your other projects, the work you do is great.

Reactions: avervon

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
@avernon -apologies I don't know how to mention someone in this system

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. I would have selected a higher tier on your patreon but I'm saving up for a trip. 66% is a good percentage. I've been watching butakoma300g since he launched Drop Factory. You're a godsend, I don't have time to play much nowadays but when I do, I don't want to spend my time using google translate in order to play. I look forward to your other projects, the work you do is great.
Thank you for the kind words. I encourage you to save up for your trip, self-care is important; hope you enjoy wherever you're heading to, life's too short not to enjoy it.

I hope my work satisfies when that percentage reaches 100.