RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

thinrichard

Feb 1, 2021
Since there's a few people here asked for the sex sprite gallery for VitaQuest 2 (just extract the two and delete the rgss3a file)

View attachment 2671368
Here's a mirror for this sex sprite gallery mod:

Haven't tested if it's compatible with the latest english patch

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

Proofreading for the game is in progress and is around 60% done for part 4.

70 of Mikami's scenes have been proofread, with only 30 left; they are relatively short compared to the previous ones, which helps.

The story has been given a once over, but is not finalized. Some of Rai's interactions with the prostitutes have been proofread.

The stats are:

Translated: 100/100
Implemented: 96/100
Proofread: 70/100

The Translation, Checklist, and Proofreading pdfs have been updated down below.

That is all, have a good day.

View attachment Vitamin Quest 2 Translation.pdf
View attachment Vitamin Quest 2 Checklist.pdf
View attachment Vitamin Quest 2_ Proofreading.pdf

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, update.

Proofreading for the game is in progress and is around 60% done for part 4.

70 of Mikami's scenes have been proofread, with only 30 left; they are relatively short compared to the previous ones, which helps.

The story has been given a once over, but is not finalized. Some of Rai's interactions with the prostitutes have been proofread.

The stats are:

Translated: 100/100
Implemented: 96/100
Proofread: 70/100

The Translation, Checklist, and Proofreading pdfs have been updated down below.

View attachment 3991869
View attachment 3991870
View attachment 3991872
That's exciting to hear.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
So how do you end the Brothel stuff? I don't mind that it's there but it totally ruined the pacing, and I can't figure out how to back out of it after recruiting 2 girls.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Is there a way to solve this? View attachment 4035597
When does this happen? When you boot up the game? In a specific area? Can you load up the intro screen, or is it an immediate error pop-up?

My best guess based on first impressions is that you need to download the RTP for RPG VX Ace, because it's looking for a Graphics file for a character called "Vehicle", even though that doesn't exist in the base game of VQ2. If you don't download it beforehand the game defaults to the original settings for RPG VX Ace games which can cause errors like this.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

All of Mikami and Rai's parts have been translated and proofread to the best of my ability. Now all that's left is to go over the finer details, such as updating Mikami's images and finding the small outliers for Rai's side.

I should be able to get everything done by the end of September, but I might be able to rush it out earlier.

Now, that being said, there are 6 scenes that will be untranslated on Mikami's side because of deadline reasons, and they have been outlined below. Otherwise, this is a 100% translated version of the game before the final boss of the main story.

In preparation for this, no updated files will be uploaded this week. But, I hope you look forward to a full translation of Vitamin Quest 2nd's main story. In celebration for the main story being completed, a full walkthrough of this part will be available to all users alongside its release. This includes information such as hentai tags, requirements for sex scenes, prostitute information, and much more.

I will reiterate, THIS IS NOT A TRANSLATION OF THE ENTIRE GAME YET. Any events you encounter after the final boss of the main story may not be translated, so continue at your own risk.

The following scenes will be translated in the next part:

Massage Sex 3
Massage Service 3
Massage CS 3
MiNel: Leonard 2
MiPeri: Norris 2
MiPyura: Tokumeon 2

DrakunXz

Mar 7, 2024
When does this happen? When you boot up the game? In a specific area? Can you load up the intro screen, or is it an immediate error pop-up?

My best guess based on first impressions is that you need to download the RTP for RPG VX Ace, because it's looking for a Graphics file for a character called "Vehicle", even though that doesn't exist in the base game of VQ2. If you don't download it beforehand the game defaults to the original settings for RPG VX Ace games which can cause errors like this.
Thanks it's fixed.
All i need to do is just download the game files from the workupload link instead of the mega link that you provided and it works for some reason.
I have no idea on how it worked, also the RTP is already installed beforehand.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Thanks it's fixed.
All i need to do is just download the game files from the workupload link instead of the mega link that you provided and it works for some reason.
I have no idea on how it worked, also the RTP is already installed beforehand.
Joiplay is my greatest enemy.

I don't have android so I can't test out the bugs, and for some reason the weirdest, strangest solutions work when they shouldn't, and I have no idea why.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
This link now leads to an empty folder, unfortunately. I suppose gofile wasn't a fan of this game.

I haven't really been paying attention - when I first got the game myself it was off ATF and it was the 1.0 version! If someone could mirror the full version and whatever the most recent public release of Avergod's work is, I'd be appreciative too; I skimmed through the thread for a couple pages but didn't see anything but hype devlogs.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
This link now leads to an empty folder, unfortunately. I suppose gofile wasn't a fan of this game.

I haven't really been paying attention - when I first got the game myself it was off ATF and it was the 1.0 version! If someone could mirror the full version and whatever the most recent public release of Avergod's work is, I'd be appreciative too; I skimmed through the thread for a couple pages but didn't see anything but hype devlogs.

This one's the public version from 4/14/2024.

But, I'm sending out a new public version before September ends. You can play this one, but I'd recommend waiting a bit longer for the new version since it covers all material before the main final boss.