RPGM [Translation Request]WE ARE BANDITS!!

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017

Play as the boss of a gang of bandits in this antihero RPG sim!

There's more story, character and systems than can be individually described.

* Premise
The people of the kingdom of Berna enjoy peaceful days.

One day, an estate by feudal lord in the south is attacked by bandits.

Such a mundane incident is the biggest calamity the kingdom
has ever seen... nobody knows how to deal with it...

* SRPG
This is a simulation RPG where you pioneer crisis in Berna.
Play as the leader of bandits, bringing the fight to peace-loving people.

TLDR: A game that rewards you for being good at it RJ180795_img_main.jpg RJ180795_img_smp1.jpg RJ180795_img_smp2.jpg RJ180795_img_smp3.jpg RJ180795_img_main.jpg

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
As much as I'd love to translate this one (we need more Fire Emblem clone English translated H-games), this one requires SRPG Studio to even open the data file, and I'm not paying $60 on Steam (or on Dlsite) for a single editor. Doesn't look like there are any torrents or downloads for the editor either.

Sorry, might have to wait a while for this game ...

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
As much as I'd love to translate this one (we need more Fire Emblem clone English translated H-games), this one requires SRPG Studio to even open the data file, and I'm not paying $60 on Steam (or on Dlsite) for a single editor. Doesn't look like there are any torrents or downloads for the editor either.

I understand you now, to open data.dts require SRPG studio and sadly... there not even a cracked version of this program, but In my country, SRPG is priced around 20$ bucks. I'll wait for sale and translate it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

I understand you now, to open data.dts require SRPG studio and sadly... there not even a cracked version of this program, but In my country, SRPG is priced around 20$ bucks. I'll wait for sale and translate it.
If we are talking about "SRPG Studio" by "SapphireSoft" release date 20 Aug, 2018:

You can find the clean steam files as well as a goldberg emu on:
cs rin ru
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link there. Just go to the main site click "forum about steam games" and then type "SRPG" in the search bar and you'll find the thread.

Reactions: norman3455

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
If we are talking about "SRPG Studio" by "SapphireSoft" release date 20 Aug, 2018:

You can find the clean steam files as well as a goldberg emu on:
cs rin ru
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link there. Just go to the main site click "forum about steam games" and then type "SRPG" in the search bar and you'll find the thread.
Thanks, lemme PM you.
No promises on translating, since I've got multiple translation projects in progress and it'll take extra time to learn/translate in SRPG Studio. However, it'll help to have a copy of it in case I get some free time