RPGM [Translation Request]WE ARE BANDITS!!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I purchased the game on dlsite a while back. .
You can machine translate it but even with the best software; dialogue will be hard to grasp. Of course if you're interested for gameplay purposes, it works smoothly enough.

1668571712721.png

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I purchased the game on dlsite a while back. .
You can machine translate it but even with the best software; dialogue will be hard to grasp. Of course if you're interested for gameplay purposes, it works smoothly enough.

View attachment 2172705
yoooo thank you very much for sharing friend, what software do you use for the machine translation? this is made in srpg maker, isn't it? does MTool support it? or did you use translator++? if the latter, could you post your translation? using that software is qutie difficult and one can mess the game completely XD

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
yoooo thank you very much for sharing friend, what software do you use for the machine translation? this is made in srpg maker, isn't it? does MTool support it? or did you use translator++? if the latter, could you post your translation? using that software is qutie difficult and one can mess the game completely XD
I used MTool. Works smooth for battle/gameplay but not dialogue.

• Sad
Reactions: derakino999

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Lol, came here after beating "AKIRA Points", I guess I'll now have to play the "waiting game"

satren3845

Jun 3, 2018
Lol, came here after beating "AKIRA Points", I guess I'll now have to play the "waiting game"
It's going to be a lot of waiting because right now there isn't a proper patching tool for this engine.
The only way to make a translation patch as far as I know is to either ask the developers to send the source project file (lol) or to extract the strings from the binary data archive on your own.
I started on an SRPG Studio patching tool some time ago but don't have the time anymore. Maybe in some years from now if there still isn't one I will finish it.