RPGM [Translation Request]WE ARE BANDITS!!

satren3845

Jun 3, 2018
Is there anyone that was actually interested in translating this? Because I'm now able to make patches for this game. I have tested and can replace text, images, and scripts, anything that would need to be changed. Can also replace fonts and edit font settings to make sure the text looks good in english.

Not all sunshine and rainbows though since it basically works via a raw text extractor. Although SRPG Studio is relatively easy to work with using a raw string extractor, care and a lot of testing is still needed. I was able to make a complete patch for a smaller game without any issues, but this game is on another level of scale to where I can't say 100% that everything would go smoothly.

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
Is there anyone that was actually interested in translating this? Because I'm now able to make patches for this game. I have tested and can replace text, images, and scripts, anything that would need to be changed. Can also replace fonts and edit font settings to make sure the text looks good in english.

Not all sunshine and rainbows though since it basically works via a raw text extractor. Although SRPG Studio is relatively easy to work with using a raw string extractor, care and a lot of testing is still needed. I was able to make a complete patch for a smaller game without any issues, but this game is on another level of scale to where I can't say 100% that everything would go smoothly.
Am still interested, but I personally am not too worried about it. I have other games to play and am also learning Japanese on the side...