RPGM Completed Complete [Translation Request] What I'm Looking for in Summer [Pekoge Studio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
OK, if anyone's trying to get thru the game normally, here's something to take into account: you can get all 3 heroines' endings in one playthrough. However, you need to get Koume and Aoi's ending first in order to get Kotohana. After the first ending, you can get a save that goes from a numbered day to XX day, which means you can continue on with your journey and get the rest of the events. I experimented after doing Koume's ending the 2nd time, then saving, continuing on that save data and getting Aoi's ending.

Then after that, you can get Kotohana's ending after doing all her events.

Reactions: Zeinhold

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Just finished it, and holy hell it took forever. Just so you're aware there's next to no sex scenes towards the end and it's pure plot, so if you don't use MTool or wait for a translation, you're gonna do a LOT of skipping.

Couple things to note, get every single girls ending. You CANNOT go for Chitose's (Green haired girl) and Misaki's (Your aunt, woman you're living with) ending first. There both the LAST endings. Once you beat all 3 endings, CLICK EVERYTHING! You're gonna be looking for these white orbs, and I believe there's about 16 of them. Some are hidden pretty damn good too.

Another thing of note, there's one hundred percent going to be either DLC or an expansion on this. In one of the tutorials it states that they plan to add more sex scenes later on.

Aoi the shopkeep requires the fishing rod. Just keep doing her scenes to get it, then become a fishing master and raise that affection bar. Koume the pink haired girl requires you to collect bugs. I recommend doing Kotonoha last, the silverish haired one, due to you needing to do the gacha right outside the shop.

You should only focus on trying to get one girl's ending. The second you get it you go into an endless mode for plot reasons, then you can just take your time getting stuff.

Good luck with the game everyone! I'm logging out cause I spent the last 6-8 hours playing this so I'm gonna crash now xD

EDIT: Adding my save files to hopefully help out. The very first one SHOULD have everything possible to unlock.

PS:I cheated a little to see if there's any more scenes, and yeah Chitose and Misaki's still need more scenes. They're not coded in, but you can brute force an unlock to check and they're both missing at LEAST 2 of them. Hopefully the dev adds them soon, cause theyre blank and say unimplemented xD
You're life saver. Thank you. Dumb question, is it just me or the H-content seems to be pretty uneven?

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
You're life saver. Thank you. Dumb question, is it just me or the H-content seems to be pretty uneven?
There are some H-scenes missing from the looks of the numbering, but the devs had to make compromises to make the deadline. Given how successful this game has become, it's possible the game could get more free updates with more scenes. The dev's Ci'en page logs these things.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
OK, if anyone's trying to get thru the game normally, here's something to take into account: you can get all 3 heroines' endings in one playthrough. However, you need to get Koume and Aoi's ending first in order to get Kotohana. After the first ending, you can get a save that goes from a numbered day to XX day, which means you can continue on with your journey and get the rest of the events. I experimented after doing Koume's ending the 2nd time, then saving, continuing on that save data and getting Aoi's ending.

Then after that, you can get Kotohana's ending after doing all her events.
Actually didn’t know this. Probably cause I did Aois ending first, then Koumes naturally lol. Aoi is one of my favs ngl. Have a liking for those perverted older characters xD

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Actually didn’t know this. Probably cause I did Aois ending first, then Koumes naturally lol. Aoi is one of my favs ngl. Have a liking for those perverted older characters xD
That shot of the MC covered in cum after hours of sex in Aoi's house
Yep, same. She's wild as heck :love:

Reactions: Zeinhold

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
There are some H-scenes missing from the looks of the numbering, but the devs had to make compromises to make the deadline. Given how successful this game has become, it's possible the game could get more free updates with more scenes. The dev's Ci'en page logs these things.
That's what I was thinking as well but all complete save files seem to have the same progress. Interestingly, this save file seems to be the most complete where the final H-scene for the Kotonoha where the bra breaks. I've seen a save file for recollecting the H-scene doesn't lead to that so I have no clue whether or not something is "truly complete"

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
We can clearly see there are a lot of events that are not finished in time, reserved events for future update.
The 'begging' refers to the protag asking for H. (Heart icon)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2018
I tried to apply a MTL, maybe i'll upload it in the morning ( for some reason the menu hasn't been translated at all, im using translator++ )

( i dont know if mine is the same as the OP version, this is from kimochi.info )

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
I tried to apply a MTL, maybe i'll upload it in the morning ( for some reason the menu hasn't been translated at all, im using translator++ )

( i dont know if mine is the same as the OP version, this is from kimochi.info )
Thank you, can't wait for it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote