RPGM None [Translation Request] What I'm Looking for in Summer [Pekoge Studio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Here's the translation ( v1.01 with the update from OP )

replace the game json folder :
/your game directory/www/data

*Translated using Google Translate ( the creator "really" gate keeping for even using DeepL )
*You can translated it yourself using Translator++ program
Okay...this is kinda weird to play now xd . Is this because the translation patch messed up something in the file or is it my fault ?
1696490846464.png

Xraider28

Jun 23, 2017
Okay...this is kinda weird to play now xd . Is this because the translation patch messed up something in the file or is it my fault ?
View attachment 2981416
Found the problem in a file called CommonEvents.json.
There is a lot of missing data in there.
Im gone try and repair the file tomorrow cuz i need sleep now.
edit: welp no need anymore since dazedanon is picking the game up and there is a mtl bellow :p

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I think I'm gonna wait for a week before playing this one, simply because of bugfixes. Already had my eye on this game from the start when I saw it's a Summer Memories-inspired game on their ci-en page 2 years ago.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Ninja1968

Dec 22, 2021
If anyone still wants to play while waiting for Daze here is my MTL I did while also using
Estasleyendoesto interface UI patch. I got the animations working and so far everything seems ok although I have not gone super far into the game.

Edit: This is for game version 1.00 btw and I DO NOT want to work on this game anymore with it's almost 20k individual files you must reinject every time you edit a singular thing ;-;

Last edited:

Mr. Stealyourwife

Mar 7, 2023
View attachment 2122686

Title : なつのさがしもの / What I'm Looking for in Summer

Developer: Pekoge Studio

Language: Japanese

Version: 1.02

Genre: Male Protagonist, Cross-section View, Dot / Pixel, Anime, Lovey Dovey / Sweet Love, Slice of Life / Daily Living, Heartwarming, Elder Girl x Younger Boy

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Description:
Summer vacation has started in August, and I'm going to visit my aunt in the countryside.
It's a little strange, but it 's a story about enjoying her summer countryside, where she enjoys leisurely
activities such as fishing and looking into her heartwarming daily life . And for some reason, it's natural to have naughty eyes.
Play contents that escalate little by little with girls who seem to have nothing to do with sex.
Little by little, the boy becomes an adult, and goes on a sexual summer vacation more than an adult...

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2971286 View attachment 2971287 View attachment 2971288 View attachment 2971289 View attachment 2971290 View attachment 2971292 View attachment 2971293 View attachment 2971294 View attachment 2971295 View attachment 2971296
+1

Reactions: Mistervd
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote