RPGM None [Translation Request] When the blacksmith's sister fell chill... [Crazy Nirin]

fdshdfhafgd

Mar 26, 2021
is the game broken for anyone else? there are parts in a couple of the storylines that I can't progress through. namely the part in chapter 2 when is says to kill time while you wait for your sister to return

virio

Jan 17, 2021
is the game broken for anyone else? there are parts in a couple of the storylines that I can't progress through. namely the part in chapter 2 when is says to kill time while you wait for your sister to return
i play with mtool, have you try saving money or killing monster?

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
The same happens to me, the thing is in some other playthrough i was able to see her get back from the capital but on my current playthrough nothing is happening.

*okay fdshdfhafgd turns out doing a machine translation of the game is what brokes the quest. You should use the untranslated version of the game with MTool and then you can do the quest. Turns out killing monsters speeds up the time for each kill.

here's the link for MTool :Mtool

Last edited:
Reactions: fdshdfhafgd

dan9000

May 21, 2017
i solved that with mtool, i dont know how to change the time but i just opened the debug settings and changed the option to sleep on the bed to change time

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
i solved that with mtool, i dont know how to change the time but i just opened the debug settings and changed the option to sleep on the bed to change time
You also can solve it with save editor by unmarking the right switch(it's for disabling the sleeping in the bed) after that just sleep until evening if i'm not wrong, you can sleep to any time with no problem, but there is specific times for the event progression, also in the next day you will have to repeat the switch deactivation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.